Poll: Did she ruin Diss & X ?
Yep
Nope
[Show Results]

AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
2010.Apr.06, 07:00 PM
RE: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
(2010.Apr.06 06:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  This never ended-Cheetah employed her fat slaveboy to keep up the hospings, he branched out to hitting other low levels for fun, and when we try to protect ourselves, mummy and daddy SV come to the rescue. Glad Tommi was able to swallow his pride along with all that KFC and get into Cheetah's good books. And thanks Cheet, for attempting to get more people to quit a game that needs players.[/align]

Cheetah had no part in him hosping that hoe. When you people were hitting him back and only him, SV didn't step in. (They don't care much for the Tomster and he did start it.) By hosping others in VS you brought in SV, everyone in the game knows you hosp a villain you get pummeled by SV.
2010.Apr.06, 07:02 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:00 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 06:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  This never ended-Cheetah employed her fat slaveboy to keep up the hospings, he branched out to hitting other low levels for fun, and when we try to protect ourselves, mummy and daddy SV come to the rescue. Glad Tommi was able to swallow his pride along with all that KFC and get into Cheetah's good books. And thanks Cheet, for attempting to get more people to quit a game that needs players.[/align]

Cheetah had no part in him hosping that hoe. When you people were hitting him back and only him, SV didn't step in. (They don't care much for the Tomster and he did start it.) By hosping others in VS you brought in SV, everyone in the game knows you hosp a villain you get pummeled by SV.
False statement-know your facts. They stepped in twice in the last week, including today after ONLY Tommi was starting to get hit back for his weeks of hosping.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 07:09 PM by thrillhouse.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.06, 07:11 PM
Xpat disbanded?!

Amend
2010.Apr.06, 07:16 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:01 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 05:58 PM)Brugada Wrote:  I blame SV.

Yes this problem arose cause they were not policing AL properly.

I think we just policed you quite properly!
(2010.Apr.06 06:22 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I have to give Klaw a thumbs up.

He is indirectly involved in this situation. Willing to offer shelter to a girl who sucked his cock, by having his gangmates be hosped for it was very admirable!

fix'd
(2010.Apr.06 06:10 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  I really like this thread.

Do you guys remember when X ridiculed me for leaving for defending this chick as soon as she joined because I knew an impending disaster was coming?

She's a disaster and has no place in this game.

Klaw was worse for X-Pats than Obama is for the US!!

Having been proved right about this situation feels pretty good.

+1
First of all who the f'n hell are you calling my fat slaveboy?!!!!!!!

2nd of all, 8 whore did more to get anybody to quit this game than anybody! We lost Weebs over her. Let's compare the two. A rational, calm-minded well respected player who knew how to play the game. OR, a whore who brought her drama over being dumped into the forums, and then manipulated the situation, so that we are left with a loser like her instead!
2010.Apr.06, 07:26 PM

1) Cheetah had no role in this. I was busting EightStar's head because I'm tired of how unfair this situation was treated. She should have been done in like Weebay and Marlo.

2) I started hitting the lower levels 'cause your balls were in need of flaunting, according to your gang. You would have left me alone and not hosped me, I'd of kept my beatings on her.

Don't know what to tell you about anything else. I don't know exactly why SV got involved, but I do thank them. Helped me out with keeping the riff-raff off my back.

So...Go ahead and keep talking, slick. If it's not wrong, it's an assumption(Which is wrong anyway).
(2010.Apr.06 07:02 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  

False statement-know your facts. They stepped in twice in the last week, including today after ONLY Tommi was starting to get hit back for his weeks of hosping.

Foley's right. Klaw started hitting VS members the last time. Smile Get your fact straight, dipwad.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 07:27 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Apr.06, 07:28 PM
The Beatles pt. 2
2010.Apr.06, 07:29 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

1) Cheetah had no role in this. I was busting EightStar's head because I'm tired of how unfair this situation was treated. She should have been done in like Weebay and Marlo.

2) I started hitting the lower levels 'cause your balls were in need of flaunting, according to your gang. You would have left me alone and not hosped me, I'd of kept my beatings on her.

Don't know what to tell you about anything else. I don't know exactly why SV got involved, but I do thank them. Helped me out with keeping the riff-raff off my back.

So...Go ahead and keep talking, slick. If it's not wrong, it's an assumption(Which is wrong anyway).
(2010.Apr.06 07:02 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  

Foley's right. Klaw started hitting VS members the last time. Smile Get your fact straight, dipwad.

Go yiff is hell cock_sucker!!!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.06, 07:30 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:37 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  And he's being protected because of all the nice things he's said about Cheetah over the years? Either way, forcing someone to quit the game is pretty lame, no matter how all this shakes out, I guess she enjoyed bullying Wraith so much she decided to try it again.

Ok, am I just getting it, your'e actually talking about Tommi?! HS, I thought it was common knowledge I don't like him anymore than he likes me.

I will protect VS to the best of my ability, even if that includes him.

And the only one who EVER forced anyone to quit was 8 Whore making us lose Weebs.

Shut you're f'n mouth you idiot, learn what happened, then take a look at reality, if you can put your bong down long enough to see it clearly!

And as for bullying, were you f'n here when I spent at least a week in the hosp, more than one from Pest?! Or weeks onlined with leaves from Ush? True old-schoolers have put up with this shit for years! Then we finally can beat someone, and oh no, go crying to mommy. You gotta be f'n kidding me!

You don't have a f'n clue what you are talking about, and if, as some of your gang has mailed begging not to be hit, you happen to feel that way, I think you just really screwed that up for them!
2010.Apr.06, 07:32 PM
All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Apr.06, 07:32 PM
Wrong. Online hit today before I made 1 online hit.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 07:35 PM by klaw16.