Poll: Did she ruin Diss & X ?
Yep
Nope
[Show Results]

AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
2010.Apr.06, 07:57 PM
RE: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
(2010.Apr.06 07:47 PM)DejaVu Wrote:  Over all I would say it's AlphaLyrae's fault.
SHE started the drama, she added the fuel to the fire. If SHE didn't want drek to follow her around she should have left HER personal issues at home and not brought her BS to the forums. That she caused Weebs to be banned just proves how selfish and self centered she is. And hosp'ing kiddies, obviously she thinks she is "all that".
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin a gang.

it would be a little different if she actually had the title. but to copy and paste our belt and put it up as her avatar is just plain wrong. it's falsification.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.06, 07:58 PM
I love you, AL community.
2010.Apr.06, 08:02 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:47 PM)DejaVu Wrote:  Over all I would say it's AlphaLyrae's fault.
SHE started the drama, she added the fuel to the fire. If SHE didn't want drek to follow her around she should have left HER personal issues at home and not brought her BS to the forums. That she caused Weebs to be banned just proves how selfish and self centered she is. And hosp'ing kiddies, obviously she thinks she is "all that".
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin two gangs.

You got it wrong. The real drama is Who forgive and who won't forgive her AFTER her picture post.

Weebay and Marlo still won't forgive her after 2+ weeks of hosiptility. That's when things get tense.

We obvisouly can't help her get out of the situation. So, Xpat lend her a hand. After a couple days of Hosp War, Xpat realized that this is more than just a regular hosp war.

Zen steps in after that from the complain of player's abuse.

She did what she has to do to temporary banned Marlo and Weebay.

This got a part of the AL community upset.

Now, Xpat got disbanded.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 08:06 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Apr.06, 08:02 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:57 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin a gang.

it would be a little different if she actually had the title. but to copy and paste our belt and put it up as her avatar is just plain wrong. it's falsification.

Sv doesnt even know which belt it the real one. They just like whatever is shiny at the moment. Razz The belt remains in the safest od SW locations...no homo.Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Apr.06, 08:04 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:36 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 07:32 PM)chance Wrote:  All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

Wow... completely disbanded.

Unbelievable.

Don't fall for it! They haven't disbanded, they will all join back up like the did about a year ago, and they'll have new surprise members. (Although I think it's no surprise who they'll be)

All I an say is "bring it"!
2010.Apr.06, 08:07 PM
(2010.Apr.06 08:04 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 07:32 PM)chance Wrote:  All I know is that now that X is no more, SV has no competition at all. Sad sad day

Unbelievable.

Don't fall for it! They haven't disbanded, they will all join back up like the did about a year ago, and they'll have new surprise members. (Although I think it's no surprise who they'll be)

The last big disband was 499ers and it was close to 2 years ago
Leo held that gang by himself for a good while until some young peeps came in & built what is now Shadow of Light

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.06, 08:08 PM
(2010.Apr.06 05:45 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 05:39 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  This is caused by 3 players. Weebay, Marlo and AlphaLyrae. If only one out of 3 had acted differently, things would not be this bad.

I disagree.

This was caused by admin not dealing justice fairly... she should have either banned all 3 for the same amt of time. Put in an appearance sooner or done nothing at all. Since the only time things seem to blow all out of proportion is when Zen only listens to ONE side of the story and reacts. Without taking into account that there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. Just like Banning Jaysin without listening to what he had to say 1st.

+1

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.06, 08:10 PM
(2010.Apr.06 08:02 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
Yeah it's nice the gang backed her, but it's a sad state when you allow one person to ruin two gangs.

You got it wrong. The real drama is Who forgive and who won't forgive her AFTER her picture post.

Weebay and Marlo still won't forgive her after 2+ weeks of hosiptility. That's when things get tense.

We obvisouly can't help her get out of the situation. So, Xpat lend her a hand. After a couple days of Hosp War, Xpat realized that this is more than just a regular hosp war.

Zen steps in after that from the complain of player's abuse.

She did what she has to do to temporary banned Marlo and Weebay.

This got a part of the AL community upset.

Now, Xpat got disbanded.
Until this happened I've always thought you were a smart guy. Now you just look like an idiot. The stoners helped her for some free head and now they paid the price. I don't know who "we" is but 7 got involved for like 1 day, so stop saying what you could've done.
2010.Apr.06, 08:10 PM
(2010.Apr.06 07:44 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 07:40 PM)Punisher Wrote:  how many times did phish regroup...what a lame arse band anyways, if it wasnt for the drugs and lights they wouldnt even hold a candle to the garage band down the street i hear every sunday from my backyard

Below the f'n belt, Pun.

::Blocks user::
gotcha Smile
sorry just not my favs...i can see how the outdoor events would be fun though...im not really sure its about the music though is all im trying to say

doh
2010.Apr.06, 08:11 PM
(2010.Apr.06 08:07 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 08:04 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

Unbelievable.

The last big disband was 499ers and it was close to 2 years ago
Leo held that gang by himself for a good while until some young peeps came in & built what is now Shadow of Light

ok, now that that's settled. cheetah, the belt. quit being a dumb bytch about this.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken