Poll: Did she ruin Diss & X ?
Yep
Nope
[Show Results]

AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
2010.Apr.06, 06:22 PM
RE: AlphaLyrae [34091] Ruined 2 gangs ?
I have to give Klaw a thumbs up.

He is indirectly involved in this situation. Willing to offer shelter to a girl in trouble against the Diss. That's not an easy decision.

Another thing is..
What Zen did was not a bad decision. I say she made a reasonable decision base on the evidence at her hand at that time. Would she make a even better decision? Probably. In the end, whatever decision she makes, someone will be upset. So, I don't think Zen should be the one to blame either.

Amend
2010.Apr.06, 06:25 PM
This never ended-Cheetah employed her fat slaveboy to keep up the hospings, he branched out to hitting other low levels for fun, and when we try to protect ourselves, mummy and daddy SV come to the rescue. Glad Tommi was able to swallow his pride along with all that KFC and get into Cheetah's good books. And thanks Cheet, for attempting to get more people to quit a game that needs players.[/align]

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.06, 06:26 PM
Stfu nasty a whole lotta dribble jus ran outta your mouth.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 06:28 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.06, 06:30 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:22 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I have to give Klaw a thumbs up.

He is indirectly involved in this situation. Willing to offer shelter to a girl in trouble against the Diss. That's not an easy decision.

Not saying much... We know how your gang rolls.

(2010.Apr.06 06:20 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  If you dont know anything about the drek you are flinging all over the walls, you should probably just keep your mouth shut.

Then let us know...

I see you're no longer in the gang.

If you don't want to open the doors a bit, fine... I'll take you at your word that what I'm seeing (isn't) the whole story and continue to watch it develop.

Kind of hard to come to a different conclusion coming from my POV though, no?

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Apr.06, 06:32 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  This never ended-Cheetah employed her fat slaveboy to keep up the hospings, he branched out to hitting other low levels for fun, and when we try to protect ourselves, mummy and daddy SV come to the rescue. Glad Tommi was able to swallow his pride along with all that KFC and get into Cheetah's good books. And thanks Cheet, for attempting to get more people to quit a game that needs players.[/align]

Actually maybe YOU should get YOUR facts straight... He wasn't doing it for Cheetah. I happened to show him the email lil miss Dummy sent me, and he decided on his own what he should/would/could be doing.

edit... I'm sure Cheetah is now waiting for her apology Wink
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 06:34 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Apr.06, 06:33 PM
Naa, Nasty, we fought back in the beginning. Knowing that, for some reason, Weebay ask his gang to not to hit back...

We stopped our attacks, and turn the whole thing into a verbal negotiation afterward.

Amend
2010.Apr.06, 06:35 PM
27257 VS Darkgrander 18 126 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.
35068 VS zyborg 8 97 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.
34491 VS Viperia 14 40 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.

Girl's digging her grave.
2010.Apr.06, 06:37 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:32 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 06:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  This never ended-Cheetah employed her fat slaveboy to keep up the hospings, he branched out to hitting other low levels for fun, and when we try to protect ourselves, mummy and daddy SV come to the rescue. Glad Tommi was able to swallow his pride along with all that KFC and get into Cheetah's good books. And thanks Cheet, for attempting to get more people to quit a game that needs players.[/align]

Actually maybe YOU should get YOUR facts straight... He wasn't doing it for Cheetah. I happened to show him the email lil miss Dummy sent me, and he decided on his own what he should/would/could be doing.

And he's being protected because of all the nice things he's said about Cheetah over the years? Either way, forcing someone to quit the game is pretty lame, no matter how all this shakes out, I guess she enjoyed bullying Wraith so much she decided to try it again.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Apr.06, 06:47 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:35 PM)Chymere Wrote:  27257 VS Darkgrander 18 126 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.
35068 VS zyborg 8 97 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.
34491 VS Viperia 14 40 Hospitalized by AlphaLyrae.

Girl's digging her grave.

she is showing spirit. xpats will never be the same for better or worse. all great things eventually end. some crappy things like sv will continue to dominate as long as the biggest players stay together. the big guys in sv have created some monster characters and should be proud of that. for their sakes i hope they eventually change things up a bit. must be a boring game when you log in and the only events you have are that someone has sent you something....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Apr.06, 06:48 PM
(2010.Apr.06 06:32 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  

edit... I'm sure Cheetah is now waiting for her apology Wink
Just a coincidence that he was falling into line then?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯