Poll: Should SuperDave be allowed to come back?
Yes
No
BACON!!!
[Show Results]

Regarding inmate SuperDave
2010.Apr.06, 08:13 AM
RE: Regarding inmate SuperDave
First off I must say I've never had more than one account , I never had a desire to have more than one account and this will always be the case.I have been guilty of having the same I.P. as others and of failing to notify staff of such and for having similar login times of the people that resided with me due to multiple computers being available at the residence and more than one of us accessing AwakenedLands simultaneously.I am not currently accused by staff of creating new accounts via referrals or otherwise although players have made such unfounded ridiculous allegations.I also don't have the same I.P. as others currently.I blame noone for my account being in federal jail and I doubt that it will be unjailed soon but I'll forever remain hopeful since I know I've not intentionally violated any rules and have no intention of doing so.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Apr.06, 08:19 AM
(2010.Apr.06 08:13 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  First off I must say I've never had more than one account , I never had a desire to have more than one account and this will always be the case.I have been guilty of having the same I.P. as others and of failing to notify staff of such and for having similar login times of the people that resided with me due to multiple computers being available at the residence and more than one of us accessing AwakenedLands simultaneously.I am not currently accused by staff of creating new accounts via referrals or otherwise although players have made such unfounded ridiculous allegations.I also don't have the same I.P. as others currently.I blame noone for my account being in federal jail and I doubt that it will be unjailed soon but I'll forever remain hopeful since I know I've not intentionally violated any rules and have no intention of doing so.

Yeah right dave...Rolleyes

3.Apr.10 You have earned a referral MacleodsMulti [36476]! Check your referral page for a listing of all your referrals

When i reported it, i got this...

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 4 April 10 @ 12:00:22 am
Subject : Player Report

It was superdave Smile
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

So you have never had more than 1 account...??

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.06, 08:22 AM
(2010.Apr.06 08:19 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.06 08:13 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  First off I must say I've never had more than one account , I never had a desire to have more than one account and this will always be the case.I have been guilty of having the same I.P. as others and of failing to notify staff of such and for having similar login times of the people that resided with me due to multiple computers being available at the residence and more than one of us accessing AwakenedLands simultaneously.I am not currently accused by staff of creating new accounts via referrals or otherwise although players have made such unfounded ridiculous allegations.I also don't have the same I.P. as others currently.I blame noone for my account being in federal jail and I doubt that it will be unjailed soon but I'll forever remain hopeful since I know I've not intentionally violated any rules and have no intention of doing so.

Yeah right dave...Rolleyes

3.Apr.10 You have earned a referral MacleodsMulti [36476]! Check your referral page for a listing of all your referrals

When i reported it, i got this...

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 4 April 10 @ 12:00:22 am
Subject : Player Report

It was superdave Smile
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

So you have never had more than 1 account...??

Jaysin'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 08:22 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.06, 09:26 AM
It is a fact that I've never had more than one account and I've never had the desire to have more than one account and I never will.Zenith is free to believe as she wishes and her opinion matters most here but it doesn't mean her assumptions are correct and there is no way that she can prove her allegations correct since noone can change the truth and I know I'm in the right and have nothing to fear or hide.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Apr.06, 09:31 AM
(2010.Apr.06 09:26 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  It is a fact that I've never had more than one account and I've never had the desire to have more than one account and I never will.Zenith is free to believe as she wishes and her opinion matters most here but it doesn't mean her assumptions are correct and there is no way that she can prove her allegations correct since noone can change the truth and I know I'm in the right and have nothing to fear or hide.

Just make ANOTHER account.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.06, 09:42 AM
Looks it's your fault if what you say is true. Cause here's how hard it is. "Zenith one of my family members wants to play AL. We share the same internet service. Their user name _______ and IP ________." That's all you have to do.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Apr.06, 09:44 AM
Superdave the last great bastion of truth..

Not..

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.06, 10:03 AM
Superdave, the vanguard of stupidity.

truth'd

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.06, 10:12 AM
Really? Are you really trying to tell me that spikelancelot and glamazon are not your multi's? I would believe that in theory these ppl exist but no way you guys weren't logging on to play each others characters. C'mon, so your just a whole house full of assholes? I guess it's possible.
2010.Apr.06, 03:04 PM
Ok just so you know nugs I wasn't talking about anyone in particular or whining. It's always a random person or somebody who has random mood swings. I was just trying to make sure all you bipolar sickos out there take your medicine Winky