Poll: Should SuperDave be allowed to come back?
Yes
No
BACON!!!
[Show Results]

Regarding inmate SuperDave
2010.Apr.05, 03:44 PM
RE: Regarding inmate SuperDave
they are on my enemies list too but that doesn't stop them from being a funny part of this game, if you cant get lols out of this game then why are you playing? to get stronger than others online by clicking your mouse?

why do you think gay haunt pretended to be in tha shadows? for the lulz of course.

[Image: lulz2.jpg]

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.05, 04:34 PM
(2010.Apr.05 03:39 PM)ladytiger Wrote:  I do not like Glamazon or Spikelancelot they are on my enemies list. As far as I knew they were his niece and nephew. Jailbreak

neither did I, spike and glam were a menace. Dave and I were friendly with at times. I don't doubt there were at least 2 people involved (or one with serious multiple personalities), but they logged onto each other's accounts.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.05 04:34 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Apr.05, 04:43 PM
I love everyone. Lets unban everyone. It'll be like the US-Mexican border. Just flood AL life with the real winners.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Apr.05, 05:55 PM
(2010.Apr.05 04:43 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  I love everyone. Lets unban everyone. It'll be like the US-Mexican border. Just flood AL life with the real winners.

I wanted to create a bipass over the US straight to canada and call it the Spicspan. It's not a bad idea

2010.Apr.05, 06:53 PM
(2010.Apr.05 03:44 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  they are on my enemies list too but that doesn't stop them from being a funny part of this game, if you cant get lols out of this game then why are you playing? to get stronger than others online by clicking your mouse?

I'm with you man.I don't really know the other person, but I say let spike and glam back. Because they constantly hospitizied me randomly it made me stride to be stronger. Sure they got annoying at times, but hell I wouldn't be half the player I am today if it wasn't for them. Plus the glam one wasn't so bad once you started to get to know them and I was even starting to beat her once in a while when they got ban.
2010.Apr.05, 06:57 PM
man at the rate we're unbanning people between 22 and 30 i'll be all out of inactive targets in a month.... superdave, never knew the guy. spike & glam i actually liked them, didn't care for when they hosp'd VS but hey it gave me free roam to online them lol.

edit: avoiding grammar nazis
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.05 06:59 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.05, 06:58 PM
(2010.Apr.05 06:53 PM)BigUncleC Wrote:  I'm with you man.I don't really know the other person, but I say let spike and glam back. Because they constantly hospitizied me randomly it made me stride to be stronger. Sure they got annoying at times, but hell I wouldn't be half the player I am today if it wasn't for them. Plus the glam one wasn't so bad once you started to get to know them and I was even starting to beat her once in a while when they got ban.

yeah, but they were cheating. They broke the rules. Maybe a year from now, or whenever zen sees fit, we can forgive and forget, but it's still to soon to consider
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.05 06:59 PM by bebopcrew420.

2010.Apr.05, 07:12 PM
Hey I'm just voicing my 2 cents here but, I say if you can get by with being multis that obviously and get away with it for that long and under the always watching eyes of zen and especially err's well known talent for finding and banning rule breakers you've earned the right to come back after finally getting busted.lol

P.S. I know some of you people don't agree with me out there but, please do not rip on and insult me like you always manage to do no matter how much sence and logic my post may have. It gets kinda of old after a while. Hell it's one reason why I rarely ever post on the forums. Thank you.
2010.Apr.05, 08:32 PM
(2010.Apr.05 04:17 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  TadakatsuHonda [11373]. He's the most active guy in fed jail, he's online every week and has been there for over two year.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.06, 04:10 AM
(2010.Apr.05 07:12 PM)BigUncleC Wrote:  Hey I'm just voicing my 2 cents here but, I say if you can get by with being multis that obviously and get away with it for that long and under the always watching eyes of zen and especially err's well known talent for finding and banning rule breakers you've earned the right to come back after finally getting busted.lol

P.S. I know some of you people don't agree with me out there but, please do not rip on and insult me like you always manage to do no matter how much sence and logic my post may have. It gets kinda of old after a while. Hell it's one reason why I rarely ever post on the forums. Thank you.

I wasn't trying to insult you , if that's what is being implied. You can't take what's said on the forum to heart, most people are drunk or bored. Making a statement like that is going to open you up more for ridicule rather then prevent it b/c people know it bothers you. Lot of asshoes play this game, me being one of them.

Fact is zen and err aren't the ones that catch multis, players do. I've reported several myself, the admins usually only catch the obvious ones. If they are still begging to come back a year from now it would be different, but they just got caught. If you let people back that soon then everybody will multi. Not to mention that if the player comes clean and admits to it, a lot of times they don't get banned at all. Zen is fair, there's a reason dave and his other characters are still banned
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.06 04:39 AM by bebopcrew420.