Zen whats up?
2010.Mar.16, 10:58 AM
RE: Zen whats up?
The way I see it.

Zen is great a coding and handling community issue. But, she can't do two things simultaneously.

She can either.
1) Hire a coder to code. She will focus on design and over seeing the game development. This will leave her more time to create a in-game admin team to better attend the player.

or

2) Adding Game Admin. She will focus on coding more and leave regular disputes and other to Game Admin.

Personally, I say Option 1 is the best option. This will allow the game expand more faster.

Amend
2010.Mar.16, 11:37 AM
(2010.Mar.16 10:58 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  The way I see it.

Zen is great a coding and handling community issue. But, she can't do two things simultaneously.

She can either.
1) Hire a coder to code. She will focus on design and over seeing the game development. This will leave her more time to create a in-game admin team to better attend the player.

or

2) Adding Game Admin. She will focus on coding more and leave regular disputes and other to Game Admin.

Personally, I say Option 1 is the best option. This will allow the game expand more faster.

She should really hire one of each unfortunately. If she did do what you are saying, she would have no opportunity for a vacation, day/weekend off, etc.

I think the game has gotten to a point where it is starting to no longer be fun for her, which is really sad. There is more drama and more bs for her to deal with than ever before, and it most likely is very disappointing for her.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.16, 11:48 AM
(2010.Mar.16 11:37 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

She can either.

or

She should really hire one of each unfortunately. If she did do what you are saying, she would have no opportunity for a vacation, day/weekend off, etc.

no vacation?!? awww Man! shucks!

its called work, a lot of people i know go and do it everyday, its part of owning your own business....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.16, 11:55 AM
(2010.Mar.16 11:48 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

She can either.

or

its called work, a lot of people i know go and do it everyday, its part of owning your own business....

Well, we want this game to stay Awakened Lands, not look like it was directed by the lovechild of Quentin Tarantino and Rob Zombie on drugs supplied by Ozzie Osbourne after a hard night of drinking on St. Patrick's Day because Zen went insane.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 11:55 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

2010.Mar.16, 12:04 PM
(2010.Mar.16 11:55 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

She can either.

or

Well, we want this game to stay Awakened Lands, not look like it was directed by the lovechild of Quentin Tarantino and Rob Zombie on drugs supplied by Ozzie Osbourne after a hard night of drinking on St. Patrick's Day because Zen went insane.

Are you retarded?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.16, 12:07 PM
(2010.Mar.16 12:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 11:55 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

She can either.

or

Are you retarded?

Maybe
[Image: 13213_2_full.jpg]

2010.Mar.16, 12:24 PM
lol, ok thats pretty funny. But there are a lot of us who can't go on vacation for different reasons. I'm pretty sure $$ isn't an issue to Zen, just hire somebody. I know it's not that easy, but it has to happen.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.16, 12:30 PM
Shit dudes, running AL is a part time job at best. Come on now the main code was purchased.
2010.Mar.16, 12:57 PM
If Zenith makes people in-game admins, she should ignore everyone else's mails except for those few people. That way, she can get the truly important stuff.

Second, I should become an in-game admin. Smile You'd message me, 'You suck.' Cool, but it's your turn.
2010.Mar.16, 03:19 PM
(2010.Mar.16 12:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If Zenith makes people in-game admins, she should ignore everyone else's mails except for those few people. That way, she can get the truly important stuff.

Second, I should become an in-game admin. Smile You'd message me, 'You suck.' Cool, but it's your turn.

You can let me be admin zen. Auto Message: FUCK OFF!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.