Poll: Would you use the option
yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Attack options
2010.Mar.06, 10:04 PM
RE: Attack options
Love the zerk/gang battle option. It'd be nice to get a 10 pointer from a stronger opponent if you have full EPs.
2010.Mar.06, 10:55 PM
If the experience point system gets an overdue and much needed overhaul I`d say yeah to the zerk/leave, but as it stands right now no way.

It's bad enough getting a crap hosp time for a zerk. Do you really want to use all your energy for a crap experience point return as well?. As it has been already been mentioned by other posters the gain would have to be significant to be viable.

Zerk/mug would pointless unless you were certain the player had a boatload of cash on them before you did it. Might be useful if it was introduced as an option to mug more cash from an established target as an improvement over the standard mug.

Zerk/ gang battle could be interesting but really has too many issues to be viable. It would encourage weaker gangs to attack stronger ones. Problem is there would be zero incentive for stronger players to use it so unless it is designed to have some value to the entire player base I don't see how it could work. In my opinion gang points really aren't that valuable anyway. Using all your energy for a potential 10 gang point gain isn't worth it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.06 11:00 PM by Fallout.
2010.Mar.07, 12:07 AM
(2010.Mar.06 10:55 PM)Fallout Wrote:  Zerk/mug would pointless unless you were certain the player had a boatload of cash on them before you did it. Might be useful if it was introduced as an option to mug more cash from an established target as an improvement over the standard mug.

+1

If you had already mugged someone and established they had cash on them it would be great to be able to mug them for a larger portion of the cash by using all your energy at once. It would suck for the guy getting mugged though. As it stands now it still takes sometime to wait for the victim to recover to be able to mug again.

I would like to see a war plunder system, where at the end of a war, a event awards you bonuses based on your attacks. These could include cash and maybe even work stat gains, and would not directly affect the losing gang. I would be nice to see more player benefits for wars and maybe even a few negative affects for losses.
2010.Mar.07, 07:21 AM
Not a zerg at all. A zerg is a all out uncontrollable rage aimed at hurting the other person as much as possible.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.07 07:23 AM by Mock8800.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.07, 08:41 AM
(2010.Mar.07 07:21 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Not a zerg at all. A zerg is a all out uncontrollable rage aimed at hurting the other person as much as possible.

[Image: zergling.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.07 08:41 AM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.07, 08:42 AM
(2010.Mar.07 08:41 AM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.07 07:21 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Not a zerg at all. A zerg is a all out uncontrollable rage aimed at hurting the other person as much as possible.

[Image: zergling.jpg]

lmao

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.07, 09:26 AM
(2010.Mar.07 12:07 AM)2asandab Wrote:  I would like to see a war plunder system, where at the end of a war, a event awards you bonuses based on your attacks. These could include cash and maybe even work stat gains, and would not directly affect the losing gang. I would be nice to see more player benefits for wars and maybe even a few negative affects for losses.

i like this idea. i don't really care too much for the zerk/... idea, i think the candy can and has acted as an equalizer in many ways giving out the big attack bonus while still giving xp and gps.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.07, 01:46 PM
(2010.Mar.07 09:26 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.07 12:07 AM)2asandab Wrote:  I would like to see a war plunder system, where at the end of a war, a event awards you bonuses based on your attacks. These could include cash and maybe even work stat gains, and would not directly affect the losing gang. I would be nice to see more player benefits for wars and maybe even a few negative affects for losses.

i like this idea. i don't really care too much for the zerk/... idea, i think the candy can and has acted as an equalizer in many ways giving out the big attack bonus while still giving xp and gps.

i dont necessarily like the negative affects of losing a gang war, many little gangs will forever be digging themselves out of some sort of hole simply because they are just out manned or out numbered..

now if these losses were relative to losing to a gang whom is similar in strength as you then i would be fine with it...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.07, 02:47 PM
(2010.Mar.07 01:46 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.07 09:26 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

i dont necessarily like the negative affects of losing a gang war, many little gangs will forever be digging themselves out of some sort of hole simply because they are just out manned or out numbered..

now if these losses were relative to losing to a gang whom is similar in strength as you then i would be fine with it...

Would be too many factors and we would end up with another broken experience or gang point from gang battle code.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.07, 02:53 PM
You know, alot of players here do get sick and tired of being farmed. When I was levelling I felt for some of those guys. Now not that I would think they would want to zerk me and hosp me for a long time, but maybe just to have the satisfaction to put one over me, zerk/leave.

The guy loses all his energy, but gains some exp and sends a message to you, back off! Its way less explosive than a hosp zerk and is unlikely to lead to a hosp war. But I really think the attack options are very limited atm. Surely if you can zerk/hosp somone you could zerk/leave them too. More fun!!