Poll: Would you use the option
yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Attack options
2010.Mar.06, 10:07 AM
Attack options
Maybe its time to have some additional attack options

Perhaps a

zerk/leave

Uses all your energy to try and defeat your oponent in a leave attack. Would give you all the benefits of a zerk attack, but the hosp time for your oponent would be as a normal leave. You would also get exp for it too

zerk/mug
Same as abouve but a mugging instead of a leave

Zerk/gang battle

Thoughts on this idea please
2010.Mar.06, 10:10 AM
RE: Attack options
I think it could work out to be good. I would like to be able to zerk ppl and get something out of it other than just throwing away more attacks. Good call Rambo.

Did I really just say that?

That's what she said
2010.Mar.06, 11:12 AM
not a bad idea, but I vote no. I don't think it will add to the game and it will make "random lands" a little more random.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.06, 11:16 AM
No.

If your stats aren't high enough to take out the people you need to take out, that energy needs to be spent in the gym, not having the benefit of zerking people for xp/cash/war effort. Should've trained more and babbled less.

Welfare mentality.
2010.Mar.06, 11:18 AM
with an exp bonus aswell
2010.Mar.06, 12:31 PM
i kind of like this idea. However, I think one other thing would be great to add to it. Remove the zerk option as it is now and just use the zerk options rambo listed. If you think about it, this idea doesn't really change the way the zerk works in the game, as the result will be the same, the weaker player uses all energy to put the stronger player in the hospital, it only changes what the user gets out of the zerk. The way the zerk works right now allows a weaker player to put a stronger player in the hosp. but for an extremely long time. Instead, why not have the ability to take out a stronger player at the cost of all your energy but only put the player in the hosp. for a short amount of time. If the normal zerk option in the game is removed, then it would only allow a stronger player to put a weaker player in the hosp. for a long time, which in my opinion makes more sense anyway.

The only issue I see with it is the zerk/gang battle option being abused when it comes to getting 5-10 point gang battles from weaker players hitting stronger players.
2010.Mar.06, 01:48 PM
No thanks.
2010.Mar.06, 02:01 PM
how about we get the new attack code in before we start worrying and wondering about additional attack options to be implemented/supplemented.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.06, 07:04 PM
this idea has very little merritt, unless your getting 3 times the xp that you would get from a normal attack.
2010.Mar.06, 08:58 PM
(2010.Mar.06 07:04 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  this idea has very little merritt, unless your getting 3 times the xp that you would get from a normal attack.

+1