Poll: Would you use the option
yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Attack options
2010.Mar.07, 02:56 PM
RE: Attack options
(2010.Mar.07 02:53 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  You know, alot of players here do get sick and tired of being farmed. When I was levelling I felt for some of those guys. Now not that I would think they would want to zerk me and hosp me for a long time, but maybe just to have the satisfaction to put one over me, zerk/leave.

The guy loses all his energy, but gains some exp and sends a message to you, back off! Its way less explosive than a hosp zerk and is unlikely to lead to a hosp war. But I really think the attack options are very limited atm. Surely if you can zerk/hosp somone you could zerk/leave them too. More fun!!

40% of AL is as delusional as you.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.07, 03:04 PM
(2010.Mar.07 02:56 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.07 02:53 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  You know, alot of players here do get sick and tired of being farmed. When I was levelling I felt for some of those guys. Now not that I would think they would want to zerk me and hosp me for a long time, but maybe just to have the satisfaction to put one over me, zerk/leave.

The guy loses all his energy, but gains some exp and sends a message to you, back off! Its way less explosive than a hosp zerk and is unlikely to lead to a hosp war. But I really think the attack options are very limited atm. Surely if you can zerk/hosp somone you could zerk/leave them too. More fun!!

I would have thought you would have jumped at the chance to get even with those level 20's that have been farming you. Guess I was wrong.

Now please pollute another thread. (warned first)
2010.Mar.07, 03:04 PM

No Rambo is on his own here. No matter how many drugs X-Pats does, they will still be more sane then Rambo.
2010.Mar.07, 03:09 PM
(2010.Mar.07 03:04 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  

I would have thought you would have jumped at the chance to get even with those level 20's that have been farming you. Guess I was wrong.

Now please pollute another thread. (warned first)

I did. Thanks for caring.

I would never question an X-Pats drug tolerance.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.07, 03:12 PM
Rambo's so sassy when he's trying to be assertive. I think I can find a sailor suit for you, Rambo, to add to the flavor.
2010.Mar.08, 05:26 PM
Well ive seen worse results.

20 no
12 yes

Ive read what you said about gang war pvp, but here is a thought.

If someone was willing to waste all there energy to take down a stronger player for 3,5 or 10 gp's then good on them. Gang wars should be open to much more subtleties.
2010.Mar.08, 05:28 PM
the mob has spoken. this caters too much to power donators imo

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.08, 05:30 PM
(2010.Mar.08 05:28 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the mob has spoken. this caters too much to weak power donators imo

FTFY.
2010.Mar.08, 05:53 PM
(2010.Mar.08 05:28 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the mob has spoken. this caters too much to power donators imo

32 people have spoken and most of the naysayers clicked no before I even finnished the thread, as it was my thread. Good to see that most of the forum tossers voted No and most of the quiet ones voted Yes.
2010.Mar.08, 06:01 PM
(2010.Mar.08 05:53 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.08 05:28 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the mob has spoken. this caters too much to power donators imo

32 people have spoken and most of the naysayers clicked no before I even finnished the thread, as it was my thread. Good to see that most of the forum tossers voted No and most of the quiet ones voted Yes.

I read through and thought about it before I posted. I was actually swayed by this post:

(2010.Mar.06 02:01 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  how about we get the new attack code in before we start worrying and wondering about additional attack options to be implemented/supplemented.

So, before you make any sweeping assumptions, please consider that people do not automatically hate any idea that you propose, simply because you propose it.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.