Poll: Would you use the option
yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Attack options
2010.Mar.08, 06:06 PM
RE: Attack options
well accipenter, try and read the actual poll whilst your at it. If you were swayed by lets do other things first, and after careful deliberation, you didn't even bother to read the poll did you?
2010.Mar.08, 06:11 PM
(2010.Mar.08 06:06 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  well accipenter, try and read the actual poll whilst your at it. If you were swayed by lets do other things first, and after careful deliberation, you didn't even bother to read the poll did you?

Alright. I voted no. You said that most of the naysayers voted no simply because it was your thread. I was simply saying that this was not the case with myself, clearly Reject, and probably others.

If you want to debate the specific point, then here is my argument: the entire attack system is being overhauled. This may significantly shift some of the mechanics so as to make these changes redundant or unbalanced. I think that the new system should be implemented, major bugs corrected AND THEN trying new ideas.

Oh, and the name's Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.08, 06:12 PM
rambo. your idea isn't bad, but i voted what i did because i never use the zerk option as it is, better to gym train imo.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.08, 06:34 PM
I'm sure to i'd not use it very often, but it would be nice to have a plethera of options, especially for those level 20's and 30's

There are some good gangs moving up and in truth many players have missed the boat stat wise and will take forever catching up. But the added dimension to get one over someone, or grab a 10pter in gang wars would be a nice addition. They may lose the war, hideout wise, but actually gain 10/15 pts from there opponents.

I know of several gangs who fight tooth and nail in every war an would def use this option. They have the win at all cost mentality, and if that costs full energy they would use it.
2010.Mar.08, 07:36 PM
I havent even voted, HA!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.08, 07:59 PM
(2010.Mar.08 05:53 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Good to see that most of the forum tossers voted No and most of the quiet ones voted Yes.

does this mean you voted no biff?
2010.Mar.08, 08:23 PM
I vote no. How about we start small (a gang vault for weapons) and work up (fix wars)?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!