Again there are only 9 pages of players
2010.Feb.04, 08:42 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players
(2010.Feb.04 08:29 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 08:24 PM)Leopard Wrote:  I really disagree with the get the best trainer possible.
I have crunched the numbers and found that using the $10 trainer will benefit little more than a 10% gain while each additional $10 will benefit maybe 5% or slightly higher.

I think you should stick with $10 trainer & save that additional cash for a housing upgrade or buy credits & boost endurance.

hmm that goes for the 30+ and 40+ trainers? or are we just talking 10 vs 20??

no matter how much it hurts.... Half of all donations go into endo.

it continues up to $40 trainer

I did trains with full happi no trainer
full happi $10 trainer about 10-12% gain
full happi $20 trainer 15-17% gain
full happi $30 trainer additional 5% or slightly higher gain
full happi $40 trainer additional 5% or slightly higher gain

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.04, 08:55 PM
(2010.Feb.04 08:42 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 08:24 PM)Leopard Wrote:  I really disagree with the get the best trainer possible.
I have crunched the numbers and found that using the $10 trainer will benefit little more than a 10% gain while each additional $10 will benefit maybe 5% or slightly higher.

I think you should stick with $10 trainer & save that additional cash for a housing upgrade or buy credits & boost endurance.

i understand your logic but trainers come in pretty handy if you want to try and pop a level quick. seeing 28% increases is pretty nice even if it does cost a ton.
and think of it this way, when you're leveling you're not necessarily utilizing the money invested in housing and endurance during that time. you're saying "don't use that $ now, use it later" when it could be working for you now.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 08:59 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.04, 09:11 PM
dont forget...the top trainer takes less happy too

doh
2010.Feb.04, 09:12 PM
(2010.Feb.04 08:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 08:42 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

i understand your logic but trainers come in pretty handy if you want to try and pop a level quick. seeing 28% increases is pretty nice even if it does cost a ton.
and think of it this way, when you're leveling you're not necessarily utilizing the money invested in housing and endurance during that time. you're saying "don't use that $ now, use it later" when it could be working for you now.

May be it is a wasteful, I have been wasteful a long time then... I try and max trains while training, and never train when leveling...

I see both points... Pullo and Veronus (Loki) had the same differences in there training and spending habits... they took 2 different paths, but I can tell you Pullo spent double what Vor did.
2010.Feb.04, 09:18 PM
imo 10 buck trainer allows you to war, crime and bust....you can experience all aspects of the game and still save some cash if your ap is high enough...

i can crime over 50k a day if i played all day doing all those....theres something to be said to leveling high then criming and training with more ap for crimes and cash for housing and endu

depends on what you like doing in the game

i think newbs have it easy now....hell i didnt know what endu was until i was in the early 20s levels

doh
2010.Feb.04, 09:18 PM
I do not train in chunks much anymore, I do not have the same dedication I once did...

but for those who do...
(2010.Feb.04 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote:  imo 10 buck trainer allows you to war, crime and bust....you can experience all aspects of the game and still save some cash if your ap is high enough...

i can crime over 50k a day if i played all day doing all those....theres something to be said to leveling high then criming and training with more ap for crimes and cash for housing and endu

depends on what you like doing in the game

i think newbs have it easy now....hell i didnt know what endu was until i was in the early 20s levels

HAHA yup.... me and greely just messed around for a while before we learned how it all worked....

We didn't pay attention to the other players too much... good times... "Hey man! I gotta knife and gonna kill you muhahaha"... go ahead some dude just gave me a gun!

Man he used to kick my ars! lol
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 09:22 PM by randomjacker.
2010.Feb.04, 09:33 PM
(2010.Feb.04 09:18 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  We didn't pay attention to the other players too much... good times... "Hey man! I gotta knife and gonna kill you muhahaha"... go ahead some dude just gave me a gun!

Man he used to kick my ars! lol

You are still kicking a bit or ars!! Razz
2010.Feb.04, 09:37 PM
I only know of maybe 3 people my level or lower I can not beat and 2 of them are in SV... I should probably level a little to get more ap so i can buy creds for endo, but im the type of player that just wants to be really strong for my level.. In the end this strategy will probably bite me in the ass but i'll deal with that then...
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 09:39 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Feb.04, 09:58 PM
(2010.Feb.04 08:36 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 08:34 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 08:11 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  As well you need to do what some consider a bad idea... Level hard.... be willing to have people several levels below you beat you for a bit... in the end you will get more dev per train and will pass them, always use the trainer and strive to get the best trainer possible....

Just the basics....

That's it, Preach. Forget always being 10-15 above your lvl in stats, powerlvl! We're living with some dated concept of AL.

That concept was with the old war code LOL... very dated. PvP wins were very important when loosing respect, best to be underestimated.

You still should have good stat though...

What are good stats?
2010.Feb.04, 09:59 PM
High 20's.