Again there are only 9 pages of players
2010.Feb.04, 09:39 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players
FO, The game is geared to compensate for level and age. The coding dictates the amount of growth that can be achieved.

For example: NestaVipers is 2 years younger than me and has recentlty passed me through her style of play. I have level 30 endurance and have been a regular in this game since day one. For short it is all relative.
2010.Feb.04, 09:41 AM
(2010.Feb.04 09:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  FO, The game is geared to compensate for level and age. The coding dictates the amount of growth that can be achieved.

For example: NestaVipers is 2 years younger than me and has recentlty passed me through her style of play. I have level 30 endurance and have been a regular in this game since day one. For short it is all relative.

and your endo and age are well above mine... you have hundreds more into endo Smile

But you are ruining my fun!~
2010.Feb.04, 09:54 AM
And I thought my 12 endurance was awesome.
2010.Feb.04, 10:04 AM
(2010.Feb.04 09:41 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 09:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  FO, The game is geared to compensate for level and age. The coding dictates the amount of growth that can be achieved.

But you are ruining my fun!~

SV'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.04, 03:52 PM
(2010.Feb.01 03:34 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  I personally think its an initial reaction thing, on the surface it looks a very boring text based game. With a baffling amount of options and no real explanation. We need a walkthrough badly IMO

+1 when i signed up it was almost 9 months before i started playing properly, there needs to be more explanation for new players.
2010.Feb.04, 03:57 PM
Eh. Some folks should just play nice and tutor the little guys. Don't have to pick and choose every single one to be your personal wall to talk to, but helping someone once in a while goes a long way.

No need for huge systems, no need for a community watch. Just help sometimes. Some people are better than none.
2010.Feb.04, 04:00 PM
(2010.Feb.04 03:52 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 03:34 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  I personally think its an initial reaction thing, on the surface it looks a very boring text based game. With a baffling amount of options and no real explanation. We need a walkthrough badly IMO

+1 when i signed up it was almost 9 months before i started playing properly, there needs to be more explanation for new players.

Same Goes for me...i actually think i had little to no contact with anybody when i started.

Buzz Off
2010.Feb.04, 04:01 PM
(2010.Feb.04 06:09 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 07:58 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 06:13 AM)thehustler Wrote:  as a noob still, it sorta feels intimidating that ppl have reached such high levels you have to do what they say when they say or you suffer their fury. one way of making it more intersting is limiting the amount of attacks higher level players can do to low levels.. also encourages gangs to have a mix of experienced and low level players....

just sayin.. shoot it down if you like.

ps. very late here so be gentle in regards to spelling..... Smile

I agree with these points.

I think the biggest problem is the level and strength disparity that exists between players.

Someone that signs up today will never catch me, and I'll never catch Pun.

Maybe putting caps on levels is the answer. It seems to work for WoW.

How do you 2 explain all the people who have passed you.... and people in the last year on my heals or beyond me?

And catching someone like pun who was willing to train every 5 mins for years and donate a lot is not justifiable... unless you wanna pay through the nose...

my post was for newbs. have a novice period where only other low levels can attack them. swim in the kiddies pool before playing with the sharks.
Also limit the amount of attacks from high levels to low levels. the attacks are only to bully, you can't tell me that the xp gained is worth their time. lol will create a bussiness for hitmen at all levels... Howl would you like to be the boss of all these assasins? Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.04, 06:13 PM
(2010.Feb.04 03:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Eh. Some folks should just play nice and tutor the little guys. Don't have to pick and choose every single one to be your personal wall to talk to, but helping someone once in a while goes a long way.

No need for huge systems, no need for a community watch. Just help sometimes. Some people are better than none.

I have a fully operational program up and running for the noobs. I have 10 people who each speak to every new sign up.

I have already spent a mill on items to loan these players.

And what is pathetic, half the players who are helping me haven't been here as long as the majority who are posting here.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Feb.04, 06:25 PM
it isn't the player job to keep new players around...if admins want the game to succeed its their job... its great your trying to do what your doing but frankly its like getting loyal customers to do all of the owners work for nothing...

what has the admins given you?

- assuming nothing since i havent heard otherwise.

what have you given them?

- possibly customers, that may or may not pay them money...

sure, you can say you're "protecting your investment" but if this game folds tomorow i would say i got my money worth and find something else to do..

there is more to/in life than just AL.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.