Again there are only 9 pages of players
2010.Feb.01, 11:13 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players
LMAO,
Still a great Idea sis but, I just don't think Zen is going for it.
2010.Feb.01, 11:18 AM
(2010.Feb.01 11:07 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Beer, Shot and or a Drink!

Sorry but you'll have to settle for a useless badge/rose/violin? Really?
Here is an obvious way to make your idea a great addition to the game.

New Store
Smiddy's Bar located in Midlan Dist (adds something else for you to go there for)

Beer $2000 - adds up to 5% back to your Happy, might reduce your health by 5%

Shot $5000 - adds up to 10% happy, might reduce health by the same.

To me it seems that these items are very similar to sympaks and it should be easy to add this whole thing. So more importantly WHY NOT ADD IT?
2010.Feb.01, 12:01 PM
+1 for the other game. So much more fun
2010.Feb.04, 02:45 AM
i havnt read this whole thread, but maybe we need a lore? like a background, so it feels more real, like your character can be someone from the lore and you can try and follow in his footsteps, e.g.

a old leader of a faction within AL was an agile axe wielding phsycopath with awesome armour.

if osmeone wanted ot be like him they would study axes, train dex, and role play his character.

i dunno im in a rush and just typing whats in my head but maybe something like that?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Feb.04, 06:09 AM
(2010.Feb.01 07:58 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 06:13 AM)thehustler Wrote:  as a noob still, it sorta feels intimidating that ppl have reached such high levels you have to do what they say when they say or you suffer their fury. one way of making it more intersting is limiting the amount of attacks higher level players can do to low levels.. also encourages gangs to have a mix of experienced and low level players....

just sayin.. shoot it down if you like.

ps. very late here so be gentle in regards to spelling..... Smile

I agree with these points.

I think the biggest problem is the level and strength disparity that exists between players.

Someone that signs up today will never catch me, and I'll never catch Pun.

Maybe putting caps on levels is the answer. It seems to work for WoW.

How do you 2 explain all the people who have passed you.... and people in the last year on my heals or beyond me?

And catching someone like pun who was willing to train every 5 mins for years and donate a lot is not justifiable... unless you wanna pay through the nose...
2010.Feb.04, 07:54 AM
I think a walk-thru would be cool especially if they earned a lil extra cash along the way because u have to admit the money u earn as a beginner is really sad...

ie: Click on your Explore link under the Financial and Educational Districts you will find the city bank open an account and gain $200 toward your deposit.

Giving a n00b 200 bucks is not going to break the game and you just might find you are keeping a few more players.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 07:55 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Feb.04, 08:40 AM
(2010.Feb.04 06:09 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 07:58 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 06:13 AM)thehustler Wrote:  as a noob still, it sorta feels intimidating that ppl have reached such high levels you have to do what they say when they say or you suffer their fury. one way of making it more intersting is limiting the amount of attacks higher level players can do to low levels.. also encourages gangs to have a mix of experienced and low level players....

just sayin.. shoot it down if you like.

ps. very late here so be gentle in regards to spelling..... Smile

I agree with these points.

I think the biggest problem is the level and strength disparity that exists between players.

Someone that signs up today will never catch me, and I'll never catch Pun.

Maybe putting caps on levels is the answer. It seems to work for WoW.

How do you 2 explain all the people who have passed you.... and people in the last year on my heals or beyond me?

And catching someone like pun who was willing to train every 5 mins for years and donate a lot is not justifiable... unless you wanna pay through the nose...

I said people that signed up today would never catch me, and I'll never catch Pun - or you - because you're so much AL older than I am.

There are some people that have passed me that are younger than me - yes - but the age disparity isn't that great. Once you're a year or a year an a half ahead of someone it's pretty safe to say you're not going to be caught by them unless you do A TON of credit refreshes.
(2010.Feb.04 07:54 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I think a walk-thru would be cool especially if they earned a lil extra cash along the way because u have to admit the money u earn as a beginner is really sad...

ie: Click on your Explore link under the Financial and Educational Districts you will find the city bank open an account and gain $200 toward your deposit.

Giving a n00b 200 bucks is not going to break the game and you just might find you are keeping a few more players.

Yeah... the money situation at the beginning of the game is rather pathetic.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 08:40 AM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Feb.04, 08:59 AM
geez FO you are not getting the point.... I would put money on that fact that people who started in the last 3-6 months will catch you....

care to make a bet Smile

but remember I have been playing longer and understand the game much better than you...
2010.Feb.04, 09:08 AM
Ive been passed by many younger players. We all will
2010.Feb.04, 09:32 AM
(2010.Feb.04 09:08 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Ive been passed by many younger players. We all will

FO thinks a year seperates players... well 2 years doesn't even seperate players with dedication and at least some cash... So I have a wager in mind..

how bout 500k AL.. and a year seperation in AL age.... Someone will beat FO before this year is over with a year seperation....

1yr+ old vs 2 1/2 + old....

just trying to make a lil cash... can't blame a guy right Smile oh and with a leave... no zerk!
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.04 09:34 AM by randomjacker.