Again there are only 9 pages of players
2010.Feb.01, 08:03 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players
(2010.Feb.01 07:58 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 06:13 AM)thehustler Wrote:  as a noob still, it sorta feels intimidating that ppl have reached such high levels you have to do what they say when they say or you suffer their fury. one way of making it more intersting is limiting the amount of attacks higher level players can do to low levels.. also encourages gangs to have a mix of experienced and low level players....

just sayin.. shoot it down if you like.

ps. very late here so be gentle in regards to spelling..... Smile

I agree with these points.

I think the biggest problem is the level and strength disparity that exists between players.

Someone that signs up today will never catch me, and I'll never catch Pun.

Maybe putting caps on levels is the answer. It seems to work for WoW.

thanks for the positive comment on a genuine post. Smile
i would expect negatives from those who like to push ppl round that have half their attributes.... this is something i have been thinking about for a while, and thought i would be shot down for thinking it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.01 08:06 AM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.01, 08:09 AM
(2010.Feb.01 07:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 07:54 AM)Dingus Wrote:  This game sucks!

Go play torn city. its this game but 10 times better

nobody has paid attention to you in months.

Nobody has paid attention to you....ever....small penis no life boy Wink
2010.Feb.01, 08:13 AM
game looks ok dingus.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.01, 08:16 AM
I never likded Torn City. I don't think I've logged in for a year. I play AL instead. Biggrin

Who gives a drek.
2010.Feb.01, 08:16 AM
(2010.Feb.01 08:16 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  I never likded Torn City. I don't think I've logged in for a year. I play AL instead. Biggrin

torn city blows
2010.Feb.01, 08:44 AM
(2010.Feb.01 08:09 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 07:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.01 07:54 AM)Dingus Wrote:  This game sucks!

Go play torn city. its this game but 10 times better

nobody has paid attention to you in months.

Nobody has paid attention to you....ever....small penis no life boy Wink

at least i don't think people do.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.01, 09:25 AM
I only login to TC to cyber with my online wife
2010.Feb.01, 10:01 AM
I really like the in-game walkthrough quest idea, but if I were to say 1 negative thing about this game its that it needs more additions and more often. I don't understand the hesitation on adding things to the game. I have read many ideas good and bad on the forums but it doesn't seem any of them ever reach the game. Sometimes more is more.

More item's to steal like sympaks, and why does the new armor have negative stats, its too much, would rather have it just be +2 than +4/-4 or whatever. I could literally rattle off 20 ideas right now, but i'm sure none would be implemented.
2010.Feb.01, 10:20 AM
I believe one thing that will save quite a lot of the new players coming to the game, is ways of giving them a faster start to try and catch up.

Voting for benefits is one of them.

Lets say AL get on 5-10 voting sites, and people can get 3 credits each site per day they vote, although some sites may count votes on a weekly base, then newer players that just signed up might not only help AL get higher on voting sites and get more PR to attract more, they will also get the cash they need to get the first sets of guns and armor, and maybe even short down the time needed to get a house.

The biggest concern from Zenith regarding this matter is that she wants to keep the economy down, so that the value of the ZL dollar doesn't inflate to eventually break the value of it, like it has happened in for example metro wars.

But I'd rather play in an AL that has the economy with a bit more inflation that it is currently, then in an AL with 10 players that all whines about game getting boring.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Feb.01, 11:07 AM
Beer, Shot and or a Drink!