New Game Development
2010.Jan.11, 03:59 PM
New Game Development
New Game Development:

New weapon and equipments will have to be forged by gathering different items from Jobs/Tasks/Mercenary for hire. Some task will requires you to gather a team of 2 to 4 players to complete. Different tasks will reward different items or money randomly. Once we have enough of a certain set of items, we can pay a Dicortar blacksmith to forge our new weapons or unique items.

The Goal is to increase trading and open more new game topic in the forum instead of the usual AL drama period. And, more team corporation to make this game more fun.

Now, there are a new meaning to be in a GANG.

For example:
A group of 2-3 to survive in the dark ghoul cave. It is known to have aroudn 100 ghoul living in that cave. (ghoul will come out and attack your group, your goal is to survive and retrieve the item)

Amend
2010.Jan.11, 04:01 PM
RE: New Game Development
I like this idea. This game needs more gang involvement and more specialization. I think that this would help with both.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.11, 04:03 PM
I like it. Would definitely break up the monotony a little. Would you "engage" in this type of task similar to engaging in an organized crime?
2010.Jan.11, 04:10 PM
I like this concept, I also think that adding more crimes that award items (much like sympaks) I think it could increase the item market/trade forum and game activity.

Such crimes could include:

Shoplift crimes for the 2 CVS stores, to steal stims/food items. Creates a market for these items as well. (I know I have mentioned this before)

A rural district crime that robs a farm for some sorta "Milk" item, that heals a person fully. This could essentially be the same code as the sympak crime but w/ this new item attached to it.
2010.Jan.11, 04:56 PM
Anticipation is create excitement. That's what make this game so much more fun before.

Right now, there isn't much to anticipate. This would change with this new development, with us knowing that there are weapon and other items to make out there. But, we just can't get it until we get together and work on it. (Maybe even some Secret Receipts!)

Anything surprise us.. but, don't give it to us.. like kid to the candy bar..

Damn.. that's harsh.

Amend
2010.Jan.11, 06:59 PM
I agree here. the game is taking a major hit because of Zen's recent lack of involvement, or what ever it was(to be clear i'm not attacking either Zen or Err, just stating what me and probably 90% of the community have seen in the past months) has coasted the game a few great players(the most recent Thor and Bishop) and if something doesn't change fast i believe others will leave to. Ways to improve one's weapons and armor with add-ons and maybe a chance to find/build rare items would make the game more fun. Adding a few armors and helmets doesn't help that much... it just gives the feeling of something done to shut us up a bit.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Jan.11, 07:06 PM
(2010.Jan.11 06:59 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  it just gives the feeling of something done to shut us up a bit.

Word

Something new is needed.

Not a new armor or a new gun, but something that never once existed in AL.

Something brand new.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.11, 07:13 PM
(2010.Jan.11 03:59 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  New Game Development:

New weapon and equipments will have to be forged by gathering different items from Jobs/Tasks/Mercenary for hire. Some task will requires you to gather a team of 2 to 4 players to complete. Different tasks will reward different items or money randomly. Once we have enough of a certain set of items, we can pay a Dicortar blacksmith to forge our new weapons or unique items.

The Goal is to increase trading and open more new game topic in the forum instead of the usual AL drama period. And, more team corporation to make this game more fun.

Now, there are a new meaning to be in a GANG.

For example:
A group of 2-3 to survive in the dark ghoul cave. It is known to have aroudn 100 ghoul living in that cave. (ghoul will come out and attack your group, your goal is to survive and retrieve the item)

Good stuff Zeon.

Ideas like this could encourage more gang participation. Bottom line is the constant grind of gang points just doesn't cut it any more.

Also agree with the trade market needing a swift kick in the ass. Players want to be able to make/customize their armor and weapons and not have to settle for the same items everyone else can get.
2010.Jan.11, 08:16 PM
Some things I was thinking about...

FMJ for ranged weapons, increasing damage slightly and armor penetration a lot. Would be similar to a class, you'd have to researcb it.

While I am on that topic, something to do with making ammo, have ranged weapons have ammo made, as right now we have imaginary ammo.

For melee, something along the lines of balancing weapons, literally, with weights, to increase damage but make their stat requirements go up slightly (to handle the additional weight) Or lighten them, and have the inverse happen.

How about attaching laser sights and scopes to ranged weapons giving them easier use (lower acc reqs) or more damage and high crits, etc.

Possibilities are endless.

These would expand on our good friend Zeon's thoughts.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.11, 08:21 PM
(2010.Jan.11 08:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Some things I was thinking about...

FMJ for ranged weapons, increasing damage slightly and armor penetration a lot. Would be similar to a class, you'd have to researcb it.

While I am on that topic, something to do with making ammo, have ranged weapons have ammo made, as right now we have imaginary ammo.

For melee, something along the lines of balancing weapons, literally, with weights, to increase damage but make their stat requirements go up slightly (to handle the additional weight) Or lighten them, and have the inverse happen.

How about attaching laser sights and scopes to ranged weapons giving them easier use (lower acc reqs) or more damage and high crits, etc.

Possibilities are endless.

These would expand on our good friend Zeon's thoughts.

Ion boosts for melee weapons

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.