New Game Development
2010.Jan.11, 08:59 PM
RE: New Game Development
(2010.Jan.11 08:57 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 08:50 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Ammunition, for example, would be a science and manufacturing bases-ability.

You would need manuf. for raw metals for the casings, and science for the gunpowder materials and making.

Science could also make AP, FMJ, HP, Explosive, Poison filled.... Posion filled is easy, i use that for the annoying animals that ruin my garden.

Fill a .22mag tip with a small amount of arsenic, or my favorite, a less-than-gentle blend of bleach and crushed, then ground rat poision. Apply hot candle wax to the tip. Regardless of where I shoot the furry critter, it will die, and leave my effin veggies alone!

please don't scare off all of tommi's furry little friends

fetish'd

I'll just use the same tranq's I gave cheetah. =D

menopauseisabitch'd

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.11, 09:14 PM
(2010.Jan.11 08:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I'll just use the same tranq's I gave cheetah. =D

menopauseisabitch'd

No hosp?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.11 09:15 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.11, 09:17 PM
well, there is this...

7500 SP^CE Conrad1103 51 285 Hospitalized by pPun.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.12, 09:48 AM
If I remember correctly, the cyborg removal has a Market Place.

I think we can reuse that code for task assignment as well. Instead of all the task created by Zen, it is an option to open up a chance for player to create task/quest as well.

For example:
"Bail out Zenith, whenever u see me. Willing to pay 1000 for it" <ACCEPT>

"I want to hit this person XXX. Willing to pay 5000 for it." <ACCEPT>

Once it is accept, as soon as the hit man hit the target, the fund will automatic transfer to him.

Amend
2010.Jan.12, 10:00 AM
(2010.Jan.12 09:48 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  If I remember correctly, the cyborg removal has a Market Place.

I think we can reuse that code for task assignment as well. Instead of all the task created by Zen, it is an option to open up a chance for player to create task/quest as well.

For example:

Once it is accept, as soon as the hit man hit the target, the fund will automatic transfer to him.

Especially if it is anonymous, this could be cool.
2010.Jan.12, 10:31 AM
(2010.Jan.11 03:59 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  New Game Development:

New weapon and equipments will have to be forged by gathering different items from Jobs/Tasks/Mercenary for hire. Some task will requires you to gather a team of 2 to 4 players to complete. Different tasks will reward different items or money randomly. Once we have enough of a certain set of items, we can pay a Dicortar blacksmith to forge our new weapons or unique items.

The Goal is to increase trading and open more new game topic in the forum instead of the usual AL drama period. And, more team corporation to make this game more fun.

Now, there are a new meaning to be in a GANG.

For example:
A group of 2-3 to survive in the dark ghoul cave. It is known to have aroudn 100 ghoul living in that cave. (ghoul will come out and attack your group, your goal is to survive and retrieve the item)

Can we wait another 5 years for it?
2010.Jan.12, 10:51 AM
geez biff...being that old, i wouldn't doubt that you're also the founder of al on top of dissidence.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.12, 10:53 AM
He's Triadboy, too?
2010.Jan.12, 03:22 PM
(2010.Jan.12 09:48 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  If I remember correctly, the cyborg removal has a Market Place.

For example:

Would be cool if under Explore there was a Bounty board anyone could put anyone elses name on there for a price

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Jan.12, 04:01 PM
Now now, people. Good job coming up with ideas but you dont actually expect Zen to work for her money do you?