what's so scary bout SV?
2010.Jan.08, 08:45 PM
RE: what's so scary bout SV?
(2010.Jan.08 08:40 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.08 08:29 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.08 08:25 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I just feel jealously, that no other gang can post that they've done the same. OMG, look at their levels (no offense to VS, actually a compliment), so they can do it but you can't....

No offense Cheetah, I'm just posting to discuss the subject.

Even tough I am not taking back the fact that they succeeded, they still would not have the same consequences other gangs could live through for winning against you guys.

I'm talking weeks of wars, most of the time losing since you guys are really strong, therefor cutting back on training / criming / warring time.

Much more expensive, but not for VS.

They won yes. But with a discount on the price to pay for it.

Umm wrong!

Yes Diss was the last gang to defeat us.

I was not online for it, but from what I hear, it was an extremely clean war!

No hosps, etc. Ask Weebs if you want, this is what I was told of it by both sides!

You are confusins hosping wars, with gang wars.

Diss's win over us was a gang war, and still--props to them!

Hosping wars, have no rules. Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread!

I was not talking hosp wars at all.

I lived war with SVs back when I was in Valhalla, and I can clearly recall, after beating you once at somepoint for some reason ( I think we just used a good timing but I can't remember it was a long time ago) that for a week or so after that, you guys kept attacking us.

It was clean, no hosp. But it was almost non stop, therefor cutting on ressources and gains.

ANd it is allright, I mean, it brings the heat on the gang beating you guys, and you want to show you can strike back, and it's all fair.

But, anyway, I'll leave the thread if you still think I make no sense. Not that important.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.08, 08:46 PM
I'm not going to debate the semantics of the reasons and benefits people have and gain from playing this game. Pride for you is mindless distraction for another.
2010.Jan.08, 09:11 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:45 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  I was not talking hosp wars at all.

I lived war with SVs back when I was in Valhalla, and I can clearly recall, after beating you once at somepoint for some reason ( I think we just used a good timing but I can't remember it was a long time ago) that for a week or so after that, you guys kept attacking us.

It was clean, no hosp. But it was almost non stop, therefor cutting on ressources and gains.

ANd it is allright, I mean, it brings the heat on the gang beating you guys, and you want to show you can strike back, and it's all fair.

But, anyway, I'll leave the thread if you still think I make no sense. Not that important.

If something is excessive, there is usually a reason==an online mugging, an of-taste post, online hits, too many hits at 15 mins zero seconds in a row....Again, ask Diss, they beat us, and it was done. If there was a week long war, as you say, with Vall, it was probly bc of one of the reasons I listed, or bc of something else stupid someone in Val did...but considering some of their members, I'm gonna go with my last guess!
(2010.Jan.08 08:46 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I'm not going to debate the semantics of the reasons and benefits people have and gain from playing this game. Pride for you is mindless distraction for another.

OMG! How high are you/what the hell have you taken/what have you swallowed or inhaled?
2010.Jan.08, 09:26 PM
I guess people are content with training and criming. Don't want to know what their power can do.
2010.Jan.08, 10:17 PM
Jake I was in Val for that and I believe it was because Del or CI ran off their mouth.[/size]
2010.Jan.09, 01:49 AM
Jake, I was in Val and Del and I believe it was b/c Crazeyfoley ran his mouth.
2010.Jan.09, 01:59 AM
(2010.Jan.09 01:49 AM)McCule Wrote:  Jake, I was in Val and Del and I believe it was b/c Crazeyfoley ran his mouth.

I was not aloud to post anything bad in he forums or you sent me a mail ordering me to change it before any one in SV retaleted. You and Del never shut your mouths about how SV was full of cheating wussies.
2010.Jan.09, 02:11 AM
(2010.Jan.09 01:59 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.09 01:49 AM)McCule Wrote:  Jake, I was in Val and Del and I believe it was b/c Crazeyfoley ran his mouth.

I was not aloud to post anything bad in he forums or you sent me a mail ordering me to change it before any one in SV retaleted. You and Del never shut your mouths about how SV was full of cheating wussies.
Links?
I didn't think so.

We tend to remind our gang members that personal statements made on a public forum reflect on our gang in a negative or positive manner. I've never said SV are cheaters or wussies. You're just bitter you were kicked down to the training gang for being weak sauce, bandwagon-jumper.
2010.Jan.09, 02:13 AM
bust?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.09, 02:19 AM
You begged me to stay in Val. I felt that with school starting up soon I would not be able to make the 300 attacks a week minimum. So I left to go and help run your guys training gang.
Also how am I bandwagon jumper?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.09 02:20 AM by CrazyFoley.