Your Gang - Dissidence

Your gang is currently in 3 war(s).

Gang Member Career Ability Hideout Repair Contributions in the Last Week

Gang Member Career Repairs Repair Points CP Spent
TheCatalinaWineMixer 32 2897 448
xxxxx 28 2201 336
xxxxxx 9 388 63

-----------------------------

That is our current career point repair list. I don't like to lose either. The Wranglers jumped us this morning while we were warring three other gangs. There were maybe 4 or 5 of us online and they were gang battling the shit out of us. In the end, we won.

The point is, I am not going to initiate pointless warfare, for the intangible reward of "cyber pride". If warring and beating your gang netted Dissidence 1,000 gang points for 11 hours of serious battle, then I would go after every time we were ready.

Until that day, I will continue to build my character in hopes of being a better opponent then.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 08:24 PM by Marlo.
2010.Jan.08, 08:25 PM
RE: what's so scary bout SV?
(2010.Jan.08 07:59 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  For all we know this was a contrived war where SV had a hard fought battle with VS and they let VS win so a thread could be started to point out that SV "isn't so tough with a little planning"

SV's are smarter than we think and I wouldn't put it past them

Hell no!
I do not like to lose!!!
I only congratulated them, bc they are our future members, and I am proud of who we will be bringing in!
How dumb would it be to let a gang take us, for whatever reason, and leave our hideout at zero---dumb!
Sorry, but they mastered the attack plan, they picked a time, and got us.

I just feel jealously, that no other gang can post that they've done the same. OMG, look at their levels (no offense to VS, actually a compliment), so they can do it but you can't....
2010.Jan.08, 08:26 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:23 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Until that day, I will continue to build my character in hopes of being a better opponent then.

Agreed.

Even if you do have pride, there are some battles you are better losing, in order to get stronger and eventually win.

Fighting all of them to the end, including those you know for a fact you can't win, is just pointless.

People with war experience end up with strategies to ease the pain anyway.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.08, 08:29 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:25 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I just feel jealously, that no other gang can post that they've done the same. OMG, look at their levels (no offense to VS, actually a compliment), so they can do it but you can't....

Yeah. I made a post earlier that there are bigger, badder gangs out there than VS...

'Dear little baby Jesus, infantile Jesus, please..Please give the gangs of AL a pair of stones to battle for pride, for honor, and for glorious fun against Super Villains..Please, bestow this knowledge, oh 7 pound, 14 ounce baby Jesus, upon the sackless bunches in these gangs scared of a little fun that there is a way and a will..'
2010.Jan.08, 08:29 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:25 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I just feel jealously, that no other gang can post that they've done the same. OMG, look at their levels (no offense to VS, actually a compliment), so they can do it but you can't....

No offense Cheetah, I'm just posting to discuss the subject.

Even tough I am not taking back the fact that they succeeded, they still would not have the same consequences other gangs could live through for winning against you guys.

I'm talking weeks of wars, most of the time losing since you guys are really strong, therefor cutting back on training / criming / warring time.

Much more expensive, but not for VS.

They won yes. But with a discount on the price to pay for it.

2010.Jan.08, 08:30 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:23 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I am not going to initiate pointless warfare, for the intangible reward of "cyber pride".

Umm, this is a cyber game, so why are you playing? The only pride you can gain here is "cyber pride"....
2010.Jan.08, 08:31 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  oh 7 pound, 14 ounce baby Jesus

Pedophile'd

2010.Jan.08, 08:35 PM
i agree we don't get the retaliation but even if we did i still would've put out the idea to hit them. it was my idea and i had to convince mosq tommi and foley to put it into action.

@ marlo:
Gang Member Career Repairs Repair Points CP Spent
XXXX 169 7128 1160
Alistair 90 2879 540
XXXX 14 1129 182
XXXX 8 317 64

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.08, 08:38 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:35 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i agree we don't get the retaliation but even if we did i still would've put out the idea to hit them.

I'll leave it to you, we can't know.

So yeah, allright.

2010.Jan.08, 08:40 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:29 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  

No offense Cheetah, I'm just posting to discuss the subject.

Even tough I am not taking back the fact that they succeeded, they still would not have the same consequences other gangs could live through for winning against you guys.

I'm talking weeks of wars, most of the time losing since you guys are really strong, therefor cutting back on training / criming / warring time.

Much more expensive, but not for VS.

They won yes. But with a discount on the price to pay for it.

Umm wrong!

Yes Diss was the last gang to defeat us.

I was not online for it, but from what I hear, it was an extremely clean war!

No hosps, etc. Ask Weebs if you want, this is what I was told of it by both sides!

You are confusins hosping wars, with gang wars.

Diss's win over us was a gang war, and still--props to them!

Hosping wars, have no rules. Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread!