what's so scary bout SV?
2010.Jan.08, 06:15 PM
RE: what's so scary bout SV?
(2010.Jan.08 06:08 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.08 06:06 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.08 05:29 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  brug, everyone complains about SV, only Diss really hits them and it's increasingly rarer, however we just proved that people can take them down with some planning. and you guys in SW can take us with ease if we're not ready so if we took them with some effort you guys should need less.

thanks for the encouragement.

any time. you guys could give SV a shot, just plan it out

why?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.08, 07:09 PM
I heard a great analogy to the game last night. It is like the bigger gangs in game have beaten the game on "hard" and are now coasting. There is nothing left to do.

With that thought in mind, why, is the question.

Why should gangs intentionally waste 1000's of career points to beat SV? Is there a monster gain from it? The answer is a firm, no.

It is hard to beat SV. Seriously. My 1500 career points could pt me closer to another level, or give me 6000 development points. As much fun as it is to take down SV, it took us almost 11 hours and probably upwards of 6000 career points.

Now, if we were to be rewarded appropriately for that win, then hell yes, we would fight again. Or, conversely, if SV were to lose something major due to that loss then again, hell yes, we would fight again.

The issue is the risk vs. reward factor is completely skewed.

Either way, kudos VS, you guys won!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 07:10 PM by Marlo.
2010.Jan.08, 07:30 PM
(2010.Jan.08 07:09 PM)Marlo Wrote:  I heard a great analogy to the game last night. It is like the bigger gangs in game have beaten the game on "hard" and are now coasting. There is nothing left to do.

With that thought in mind, why, is the question.

Why should gangs intentionally waste 1000's of career points to beat SV? Is there a monster gain from it? The answer is a firm, no.

It is hard to beat SV. Seriously. My 1500 career points could pt me closer to another level, or give me 6000 development points. As much fun as it is to take down SV, it took us almost 11 hours and probably upwards of 6000 career points.

Now, if we were to be rewarded appropriately for that win, then hell yes, we would fight again. Or, conversely, if SV were to lose something major due to that loss then again, hell yes, we would fight again.

The issue is the risk vs. reward factor is completely skewed.

Either way, kudos VS, you guys won!

nice blag
would read again

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.08, 07:41 PM
(2010.Jan.08 05:24 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Nobody cares. Just saying.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Jan.08, 07:57 PM
Whoa I go too sleep and we get whacked!

HS, VS.... Very nice!!!
2010.Jan.08, 07:59 PM
For all we know this was a contrived war where SV had a hard fought battle with VS and they let VS win so a thread could be started to point out that SV "isn't so tough with a little planning"

SV's are smarter than we think and I wouldn't put it past them

2010.Jan.08, 08:00 PM
(2010.Jan.08 07:09 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Why should gangs intentionally waste 1000's of career points to beat SV?

One word answer "PRIDE"

Look at the damage dealt and repaired with our war with VS tonight. Did they waste their cps? Or did they earn some serious respect?

No secret, I don't like to lose, and I will use every cp I have to prevent a loss.. I thought we were safe, I typed a mail, when I was done we were dead. They organized superiourly!

I have used more, and will use more cp's for any single war, bc I DON'T LIKE TO LOSE!
Sorry you're not enough of a team player to use what you can, to prevent a loss.
Just go on improving your own character instead, and neglect your gang! We'll just call you "Raf Jr."
2010.Jan.08, 08:02 PM
ok so there isn't much reward. truth. but SV is just as bored if not more so than you guys, it's an ivory tower syndrome, and when they try to spice it up you guys complain. we wanted to prove that they can be beaten and yes we spent tons of cps on that so did they, they even got us back for revenge later. but like i said i spent more career points repairing from fighting SW than fighting SV, i was one of two fixing when we faced SW but still. SV took more damage than us therefore they had more repairs to do, it may look like a huge waste because we got a weak amount of semi worthless gang points but they also wasted nearly as much to LOOSE and no there isn't a huge penalty now, from my understanding back in the beginning they would've had to start from scratch again.
[/rant]

@G2 the only SV to know of this was pun and that was only because mosq insisted upon telling him.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 08:04 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.08, 08:05 PM
(2010.Jan.08 08:02 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  ok so there isn't much reward. truth. but SV is just as bored if not more so than you guys, it's an ivory tower syndrome, and when they try to spice it up you guys complain. we wanted to prove that they can be beaten and yes we spent tons of cps on that so did they, they even got us back for revenge later. but like i said i spent more career points repairing from fighting SW than fighting SV, i was one of two fixing when we faced SW but still. SV took more damage than us therefore they had more repairs to do, it may look like a huge waste because we got a weak amount of semi worthless gang points but they also wasted nearly as much to LOOSE and no there isn't a huge penalty now, from my understanding back in the beginning they would've had to start from scratch again.
[/rant]

@G2 the only SV to know of this was pun and that was only because mosq insisted upon telling him.

I'm not sure where the opening paragraph ended and conclusion began.

2010.Jan.08, 08:08 PM
CP can be earned back. That isn't really an excuse not to go up against them and have a grand ole war.

And yeah..We had to tell someone over there. Didn't want them to think we planned some mutany against them.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 08:08 PM by TommiTheTaco.