Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
2008.Dec.06, 02:22 PM

Marlo Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Diss didn't start really growing until August when Ush, Druchi, and Raf joined them.

Wrong

Might be wrong but its what we all believe Wink Diss take whatever high level miscreant is available

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.06, 02:23 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Diss didn't start really growing until April, when Dekarr joined them.

word up.
2008.Dec.06, 02:23 PM

Marlo Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Diss didn't start really growing until August when Ush, Druchi, and Raf joined them.

Wrong
Ok, well thats when I saw you guys start to grow faster, and its when you guys passed up the X-Pats on the war list.
2008.Dec.06, 02:28 PM

dekarr Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Diss didn't start really growing until April, when Dekarr joined them.

word up.

+1

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.06, 02:31 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:

Wrong

Might be wrong but its what we all believe Wink Diss take whatever high level miscreant is available

Thats a lie. SV's i remember merged VS (OLD ONE) into them and they had numerous Lv 20 and Below in their gang.
2008.Dec.06, 03:21 PM

Correct CK. amazingly players want to join SVS, unlike Diss where they seem to get bored and go inactive Wink

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.06, 03:22 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:

Wrong
Ok, well thats when I saw you guys start to grow faster, and its when you guys passed up the X-Pats on the war list.

Ush,druchi and raf never ever participate in gang wars FYI.
2008.Dec.06, 03:25 PM

we built an empire and dismantled it for fun in game play

we did everything on our own....no help from high level players

we are insanely active and have helped shape this game into its style of play that it is now....

we figured out nearly everything on our own and had no help here....

our deepest roots were in marvel, but most of us had only been there for a month or so before it split

seems convenient that everyone forgets that we had nearly as many gangs as the shadow family and an empire that was its rival

nearly all of the high level players here are the ones that founded and started out villains....we merged with one of our other gangs so we didnt have to have small gangs....our friends in dm that wanted to join the best gang in al came over here....wouldnt you...nvm we wouldnt have any members of diss over here

yes you guys have accomplished alot....but damn man...all the top gangs have

doh
2008.Dec.06, 03:26 PM

I know that, I've been in gangs with them. Just saying that when they joined(around that time) you guys jumped to 27 members, and passed up X-Pats.
2008.Dec.06, 03:44 PM

Punisher Wrote:we built an empire and dismantled it for fun in game play

we did everything on our own....no help from high level players

we are insanely active and have helped shape this game into its style of play that it is now....

we figured out nearly everything on our own and had no help here....

our deepest roots were in marvel, but most of us had only been there for a month or so before it split

seems convenient that everyone forgets that we had nearly as many gangs as the shadow family and an empire that was its rival

nearly all of the high level players here are the ones that founded and started out villains....we merged with one of our other gangs so we didnt have to have small gangs....our friends in dm that wanted to join the best gang in al came over here....wouldnt you...nvm we wouldnt have any members of diss over here

yes you guys have accomplished alot....but darn man...all the top gangs have

yep you all had about the same amount of gangs as us at one time, but it seems we both down sized our crime families, but my hat goes off to your gang it is awesome and i will not take away from that,you all have been here way before i brought the shadows into existence, but as you said alot of the gangs have accomplished alot,