Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.04, 04:28 PM

links, photos or post all the same, if it is off topic it is off topic, thats my point plain and simple, if your going to remove one remove the rest, it does not matter if it is in general or off the wall, forum rules apply to all the forums not just one and surely not to just a few
2009.Jan.04, 04:32 PM

BadLuck Wrote:If you dont want to point them out here, send me a message in game. I'm curious, hence why I asked for specifics rather then just "chosen few" which to me sounds more like a weak excuse.

Darn it man i think sg has been on this game alot longer then you he has seen and read stuff on this forums that you have not.
2009.Jan.04, 04:32 PM

Nopers, OTW is different than general Discussion. Smile

You know what constitutes going over the line, and I have been told you have a bit of common sense.

Please show us all you have some. Keep your photos in your own topic in OTW.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 04:35 PM

LOL NM.
2009.Jan.04, 04:38 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Nopers, OTW is different than general Discussion. Smile

You know what constitutes going over the line, and I have been told you have a bit of common sense.

Please show us all you have some. Keep your photos in your own topic in OTW.

and thats what i have been asking the modz to do is show somme common sense as well, i could care less what gets modded as long as it is done equal to all, not just a few that get on your nerves in the forums, i hope that is not to much to ask, i posted photos a few days trying to lighten things up , i do not do it 7 days a week all month long, it is a rare thing to see me do it like i did the last few days,but as i said lets just keep everybody equal not have some who can take topics way off course
2009.Jan.04, 04:42 PM

Okay, I see everyone is being treated fairly. Any more issues you conjure up, please feel free to mail a mod or an admin Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 04:45 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Okay, I see everyone is being treated fairly. Any more issues you conjure up, please feel free to mail a mod or an admin Smile

Actually i get treated wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different from anyone else Biggrin.
2009.Jan.04, 04:47 PM

my mod thread got mod'd

lol
2009.Jan.04, 04:48 PM

delpot Wrote:my mod thread got mod'd

lol

haha thats funny.
2009.Jan.04, 04:50 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Darn it man i think sg has been on this game alot longer then you he has seen and read stuff on this forums that you have not.

I'm not saying he hasnt, what I am saying is from the time I've been playing until now I've not noticed what he speaks of so I was asking for reason to believe him, of which he never supplied...