Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.04, 04:52 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Darn it man i think sg has been on this game alot longer then you he has seen and read stuff on this forums that you have not.

I'm not saying he hasnt, what I am saying is from the time I've been playing until now I've not noticed what he speaks of so I was asking for reason to believe him, of which he never supplied...

lol sorrry man i mis read what you were saying i got up way to early today to go footlocker and relised im 2 hours early.(Till it opens)
2009.Jan.04, 04:53 PM

Shadowguard..No. Just stop..Nothing exceeds like excess..And you are excessive.
2009.Jan.04, 04:53 PM

At least you can get your shoes before anyone else! lol
2009.Jan.04, 04:54 PM

shadowinc Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...&start=120

i wish i still had the mails scorp had sent me back then

I wish I was still on last night when the rest of this was posted. So much for a mod following a thread. Looks like somebody was unable to follow along and not complain and it took Zenith to say something. Nice mod job there. Of course you stepped in when it wasn't you but I guess if you have buddies in gangs you can stick up for them. I play other games where Admin requires anyone who requests to be a mod not to be in a gang or clan. Then if they can prove themselves after a significant time then they may allow it depending on if the rest of the population feels the admin can mod fairly and not play favorites. Not going to stick up and favor dru here but I see that he can mod impartial. However, so others do not say I am ignoring him I will look for threads with him in it as well. I think above example is one of many why i feel you are questionable as a mod.
2009.Jan.04, 04:56 PM

BadLuck Wrote:At least you can get your shoes before anyone else! lol

Lol thats true.
2009.Jan.04, 05:15 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...&start=120

i wish i still had the mails scorp had sent me back then

I wish I was still on last night when the rest of this was posted. So much for a mod following a thread. Looks like somebody was unable to follow along and not complain and it took Zenith to say something. Nice mod job there. Of course you stepped in when it wasn't you but I guess if you have buddies in gangs you can stick up for them. I play other games where Admin requires anyone who requests to be a mod not to be in a gang or clan. Then if they can prove themselves after a significant time then they may allow it depending on if the rest of the population feels the admin can mod fairly and not play favorites. Not going to stick up and favor dru here but I see that he can mod impartial. However, so others do not say I am ignoring him I will look for threads with him in it as well. I think above example is one of many why i feel you are questionable as a mod.

Sigh. If you read the entire convo. SG did say some rude stuff to me IN GAME. Never did I hit SG due to a convo in the forums. That is old stuff anyway, I hold nothing against SG at all.

I'm hearing a lot more positive feedback, than negative. The ones complaining are the ones that constantly are pushing some envelope in game or in the forums. However, they are modded the same as everyone else.

If you disagree, please please, contact a mod or admin in game. I am sure if there is a legitimate issue, admin or a mod will handle it professionally and quickly Smile

Of course some times a player feels that a conversation needs to be public record, you still have the forums to talk about it. Just saying the EASIEST WAY to get action taken is to mail. Playing or complaining in the forums distracts community and can sometimes dilute the point you are trying to make.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 05:20 PM

Above post had nothing to do with any convo with SG and yourself. It was you stepping in on that most liked poll whereas you should not have. Page 6 or 7. Then Zenith stepped in. The thread was for "nominations only, complain on other thread". Of course that wasn't followed.

Just seems that once somebody steps in I feel it is hard for them to go impartial when they start modding.
2009.Jan.04, 05:27 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Above post had nothing to do with any convo with SG and yourself. It was you stepping in on that most liked poll whereas you should not have. Page 6 or 7. Then Zenith stepped in. The thread was for "nominations only, complain on other thread". Of course that wasn't followed.

Just seems that once somebody steps in I feel it is hard for them to go impartial when they start modding.

Perfect time to mail the Mod in game or contact an Admin if you feel that way.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jan.04, 05:32 PM

yes ush i did say that and no you have never hit me over forum stuff, i also think you knew i was kinda upset about it as well, i also said i was sorry for being rude with my in game mail in public, butit still stands as to why some can post things and when others do they get modded, , i also said i could care less about the photos i can post in off the wall, its just the principal of the whole thing
2009.Jan.04, 05:33 PM

Well, maybe they should have votes for all starting mods then. Sure, they may have done good in game and have self modded forums themselves as a non-mod but people may feel differently. Then see what the AL community may feel after a year how they are doing. Sure, we are gaining players but maybe others feel that there are favoritism, biased, unfair practices here and they are refraining from really mass marketing this game in others they play because of it.