Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.04, 02:38 AM

I want to post here, with something witty.

However I shall refrain from doing so while hungover and grouchy. My first agenda today is to find out just how much cash I managed to burn away last night. Because my livingroom looks like a litter bin due to all the food wrapping and candy I bought on the way home last night, and I got beautiful headache.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Jan.04, 11:32 AM

Because Mocks Bible thread is mentioned here multiple times, I want to express my own opinion on the matter. That thread is in OTW where it belongs, I feel that the thread carries an underlying tone of religious propaganda. We all have the right to free religion, so I feel that others can post there point of views in that thread. If you don't like the links that are posted then don't read them.

This is just my own thought on that thread.
2009.Jan.04, 11:50 AM

Personally, I havent seen anything that a mod has done that has been uncalled for really.

If Zenith and Err are good with the mods they have, then realistically it's THEIR choice. This is not "We feel we need to get rid of the mods", the game is not "ours" as in we do not own it. We do not own our accounts. It is all property of Zenith and Err, therefor it is their decision on who should or should not be mods.

This is my opinion, I havent read the 8 pages of stuff, nor do I intend to. I'm just stating that its THEIR choice on whether or not the mods they have are capable, and good for their forums.
2009.Jan.04, 12:37 PM

Mods do a good job. quit bitchin fools!
2009.Jan.04, 02:27 PM

Weebay Wrote:Because Mocks Bible thread is mentioned here multiple times, I want to express my own opinion on the matter. That thread is in OTW where it belongs, I feel that the thread carries an underlying tone of religious propaganda. We all have the right to free religion, so I feel that others can post there point of views in that thread. If you don't like the links that are posted then don't read them.

This is just my own thought on that thread.

and that is the problem, if you or the other modz do not think it is important it does not matter, what is not important to you may be important to the poster of the thread, maybe you all should take the posters feelings into account, not your feelings on the thread, i see so mant stupid threads in the general forums is is pitiful, but you (the modz ) let them stay there because you personally feel they are ok,
2009.Jan.04, 02:27 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:I like it, but Jola is never on the forums, so in my opinion she's not a good mod, if she were more active on the forums then I'm sure she would be a better mod.

Another topic people get balls deep about..Really need to stop with these topics..
2009.Jan.04, 02:46 PM

shadowinc Wrote:and that is the problem, if you or the other modz do not think it is important it does not matter, what is not important to you may be important to the poster of the thread, maybe you all should take the posters feelings into account, not your feelings on the thread, i see so mant stupid threads in the general forums is is pitiful, but you (the modz ) let them stay there because you personally feel they are ok,

Derr.. Contact an ADMIN. You guys are blowing very small things out of proportion.

If you have an issue with a topic, mail a mod.. Smile

If you have an issue with a mods attitude or how they are modding, contact an admin.

This is too easy.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 02:57 PM

shadowinc Wrote:and that is the problem, if you or the other modz do not think it is important it does not matter, what is not important to you may be important to the poster of the thread, maybe you all should take the posters feelings into account, not your feelings on the thread, i see so mant stupid threads in the general forums is is pitiful, but you (the modz ) let them stay there because you personally feel they are ok,

So if I am following you correctly, I should delete someone elses opinion in a thread pertaining to religion because the poster said so? IMO that would be bias. If you post a topic in OTW expect to see people post opinions that may clash with your own. If a mod is going to delete any post that goes against the opinion of the original poster, then these really wouldn't be public forums.
2009.Jan.04, 03:13 PM

Weebay Wrote:

So if I am following you correctly, I should delete someone elses opinion in a thread pertaining to religion because the poster said so? IMO that would be bias. If you post a topic in OTW expect to see people post opinions that may clash with your own. If a mod is going to delete any post that goes against the opinion of the original poster, then these really wouldn't be public forums.

as you are being in the other threads modding others, samething, you say stay on topic, well lets keep everything on topic, if you can not do it step down as a mod
2009.Jan.04, 03:16 PM

shadowinc Wrote:as you are being in the other threads modding others, samething, you say stay on topic, well lets keep everything on topic, if you can not do it step down as a mod

if they keep everything on topic, nothing will be funny anymore and suddenly 4 or 5 threads about why they dont let the people post will appear...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio