Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.04, 12:39 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...&start=120

i wish i still had the mails scorp had sent me back then
2009.Jan.04, 12:39 AM

Scorpious Wrote:Yeah, ancient history.

This thread is about term limits for mods. Let's keep the following replies to that. I still think we need tem limits. So basically replies should be yes or no I think. Otherwise it gets to being off topic.

Does AL think we need term limits for mods and if said mods want to continue they need a 2/3 vote?

I think that is a tough one to sell. Are people voting to keep a mod because of their beautiful modding job, or are they kicking out a mod, because they don't like them in game?

Getting a kick out vote because you warred that gang and they despise you would not seem fair, should the voting be based on mod skills only, I guess that is what I am saying?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 12:41 AM

People think being a mod is just so simple. I, on the other hand, think it is harder than most think. I know, you have to not be biased, treat every one the same, no matter what, take time to read each and every post and try to keep on top of things.

This is not a job that anyone is paid for. I know that Zen and Err appreciate the work we do as it helps them to run the game efficiently. Players test us everyday, trying to see if they can get reactions out of the mods. If we react, we are in the wrong and should be replaced. If we don't react, we should be replaced. There is just no winning it seems.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.04, 12:46 AM

i could care less what a mod does in game, all i care about is them treating everybody the same in the forums, ush you have always bee very respectable when mailing me in game bro and i have no issues with you in game, and i do not know you modded my post or whoever s post you modded ,not my business, all i am saying is if it goes for one it goes for everybody and do believe me i am not pointing fingers at anybody, just putting facts out in the open
2009.Jan.04, 12:46 AM

You must have been talking drek to me in game there buckaroo Smile

Check the dates, and look at your archived sent/received mail, see what we were chatting about Wink

Anyway, looks like the poll is up...

2009.Jan.04, 12:49 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:You must have been talking drek to me in game there buckaroo Smile

Check the dates, and look at your archived sent/received mail, see what we were chatting about Wink

Anyway, looks like the poll is up...

you may have taken it that way, but i hope you know if i really wanted to talk drek i would not hold my words, but as for archives go i do not seem to have that option since the server was moved
2009.Jan.04, 12:49 AM

Do a search for the link. Just search for archives.

2009.Jan.04, 01:20 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Do a search for the link. Just search for archives.

ok your right i was rude, i openly tell you i was wrong for being rude to you when you was trying to fix the prob, but i hope you understand why i was upset, i felt like i was being picked on while the rest was being let go,i hope you accept my apology as well as understand why i felt the way i did,
2009.Jan.04, 01:21 AM

Jolabent Wrote:People think being a mod is just so simple.

I have modded the odd forum... i did not like doing it, I am so happy other ppl like the abuse. :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.04, 01:30 AM

shadowinc Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Do a search for the link. Just search for archives.

ok your right i was rude, i openly tell you i was wrong for being rude to you when you was trying to fix the prob, but i hope you understand why i was upset, i felt like i was being picked on while the rest was being let go,i hope you accept my apology as well as understand why i felt the way i did,

No biggy man, no need for apology, thanks for checking the archives Wink