Poll: Are you upset that you are in the hospital when you sign on all the time? Please don't vote if you are a powerleveler
yes
no
[Show Results]

Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
2008.Nov.11, 07:11 AM

I have an idea. If we click the "log out" button, it make us offline right away. That will be a big bebefit.

example:

lets say i'm going to get attacked and will be in the hospital for 35 mins

1) I use all my ap + ep and leave my computer for 30 min(it takes that long to refill my points) after 15 mins, I will be hit. therefor I will need 2 stims to get out.

2) If I get to click log out and be offline , I will only need 1 stim.

it also makes sense.

I "log out" and shut down my comp, at that point i am not "online" or soon to be "away." I am out.(which equal offline)

one good thing is players don't have to wait to attack
2008.Nov.11, 07:43 AM

konyen Wrote:I have an idea. If we click the "log out" button, it make us offline right away. That will be a big bebefit.

example:

lets say i'm going to get attacked and will be in the hospital for 35 mins

1) I use all my ap + ep and leave my computer for 30 min(it takes that long to refill my points) after 15 mins, I will be hit. therefor I will need 2 stims to get out.

2) If I get to click log out and be offline , I will only need 1 stim.

it also makes sense.

I "log out" and shut down my comp, at that point i am not "online" or soon to be "away." I am out.(which equal offline)

one good thing is players don't have to wait to attack
2008.Nov.11, 07:45 AM

do you really shut down your computer?

i do like the option of going "offline" instantly tho.
i wouldnt mind a "invisible" option either.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.11, 07:49 AM

invisible option would be cool but would have to be limited (no use of stores, or markets. and no attack people). you cant be seen at a store now can u Razz
2008.Nov.11, 07:49 AM

I agree with Konyen's idea.

I think i am the only person who actually uses the log out button about 20 times a day.

This is because i move between classrooms, office and home, and have to keep logging out of the university computers each time i switch roooms.

This morning, like most days, i got hit between rooms Razz
2008.Nov.11, 07:56 AM

maybe its time to steal wifi and get urself a laptop Razz
2008.Nov.11, 08:21 AM

emocakes Wrote:invisible option would be cool but would have to be limited (no use of stores, or markets. and no attack people). you cant be seen at a store now can u Razz

Invisible? as in can play but not be seen? if you hit 15 min do you re appear? if people are invisible after 15 min. Power levelers will Def begin hitting online. If you want to be invisible, don't play. You will not see a thing then.
2008.Nov.11, 08:26 AM

If im generally getting EXP farmed, I do one of two things.

Move districts or Mail the player. Usually im on a different time zone so I ask them to refrain until im off for 8 hours, sometimes it works

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.11, 08:54 AM

Invisibility would be a great option for high level military career.

For a cost of CP, either by direct cost for a certain amount of time, or a steady bleeding of your CP for extended use, you could travel from district to district during war invisible to the other side.
2008.Nov.11, 08:58 AM

just stupid ideas...geezus...just travel or dont go offline

doh