Poll: Are you upset that you are in the hospital when you sign on all the time? Please don't vote if you are a powerleveler
yes
no
[Show Results]

Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
2008.Nov.11, 01:56 AM

We should all say the truth, wich is yes, and that those people should be Fed Jailed.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.11, 04:04 AM
Re: Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
konyen Wrote:I have heard some of the regular players are getting annoyed and play a lot less due to the fact that they are alway in the hospital when they sign on.

The less these regular players sign on the more they are going to be hit for being offline.

These same players also levelled a lot themselves at some point.

Most of my exp targets are Inactives.
I try to wait until my active targets have been offline for half an hour before i attack them.
And I send out stims to most of them if i notice they come back online and are in the hospital from me.

But im not going to waste energy picking up 250 exp from someone if i can hit someone else and get 400 exp.
2008.Nov.11, 04:14 AM
Re: Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
TheMace Wrote:
konyen Wrote:I have heard some of the regular players are getting annoyed and play a lot less due to the fact that they are alway in the hospital when they sign on.

The less these regular players sign on the more they are going to be hit for being offline.

I try to wait until my active targets have been offline for half an hour before i attack them.
And I send out stims to most of them if i notice they come back online and are in the hospital from me.

But im not going to waste energy picking up 250 exp from someone if i can hit someone else and get 400 exp.

Two stims please.........I hope you got good experience from me..... Razz

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Nov.11, 04:21 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:
TheMace Wrote:

Two stims please.........I hope you got good experience from me..... Razz

*sends Wraithlord a violin*
2008.Nov.11, 04:23 AM

hahaha
2008.Nov.11, 04:40 AM

I generally wait till Mace has been inactive for 1 minute

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.11, 04:48 AM

andyscho Wrote:I generally wait till Mace has been inactive for 1 minute

I wish he was joking...

I now click every 30 seconds Razz
2008.Nov.11, 05:22 AM

the problem I have is you're listed as offline after 15 minutes, but continue to generate EP/AP for another 15. So I'd prefer to spend all my EP training/levelling or whatever, then wait for the next refresh. Of course though, the second I'm offline for 15 minutes, I get hit, which is a pain. It's really irritating to have to remember to click every time within 15 minutes (especially if you're playing from phone) or you have to spend 2k on stims, and if you're also levelling more on nimbus. That gets expensive pretty quickly even if you only spend 1.5k (half hour stay) every 15 mins- that wipes out most of your crime income per day.

I'm hardly about to quit over it, but yea it does annoy me a lot, I always leave people unless they've been offline for at least 30 mins, and preferably I never hit anyone inactive for more than an hour.
2008.Nov.11, 05:56 AM

1) Be more active

2) Switch districts...although if you don't choose an expensive one, people like me will follow you. Sometimes I go out of my way to find you if you give good exp and do no dmg lol

3) If you're hit repeatedly by the same person, just mail them asking for stims. A couple have done this since I started power leveling, and I've always stimmed them out.

Some have even sent me their schedules. In return I only hit them when they say they'll be away, even if this means I have less targets available at any given moment.

As with Mace, I too try to hit inactives, and my fightlogger proves it, but at our level it is hard to compete on just inactives with all the other people leveling or just attacking.
2008.Nov.11, 06:02 AM

I actually had 5 inactives in Rural and only hit active players when they were in the hospital. Unfortunately when I'm ready to hit I dont have time to sit around waiting for ppl to be off 20 or more mins... if I had that kind of time I wouldnt be hitting other ppl at all.... However You can all breath a bit easier I have finally hit my goal and I am now only waiting for those lazy ppl whom I have loaned money to get out of bed so I can buy my new house Razz 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl