Poll: Are you upset that you are in the hospital when you sign on all the time? Please don't vote if you are a powerleveler
yes
no
[Show Results]

Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
2008.Nov.10, 11:53 PM
Is the powerleveling upsetting our reg players?
I'm not complaining, I for one that enjoy powerleveling. I have heard some of the regular players are getting annoyed and play a lot less due to the fact that they are alway in the hospital when they sign on. is anyone seeing that?
2008.Nov.10, 11:58 PM

if they cant hack being attacked then maybe this game is not for them after all? btw, they never heard of carrying a stim?
2008.Nov.10, 11:58 PM

Its annoying but it doesn't happen that often to me.
2008.Nov.11, 12:03 AM

just continue to switch districts
2008.Nov.11, 12:05 AM

well i don't think i am looking for a sloution. I asking if you "are you seeing people leaving the game becasue if it?"
2008.Nov.11, 12:11 AM

konyen Wrote:well i don't think i am looking for a sloution. I asking if you "are you seeing people leaving the game becasue if it?"
Not that I have noticed, but I'm not looking for it.
2008.Nov.11, 12:13 AM

I believe this was aimed at higher lvl players
since alot of lower and mid lvl players dont seem to have many problems like this

and it could become a pain in the ass when as soon as your away past 15 mins
and you return 2 mins past the 15 min mark you find yourself in the hosp for 20+ mins
2008.Nov.11, 12:31 AM

o yea, i'm constantly hit everyday by the same player. when i get annoyed of signing into the hospital, i change districts.

as for players leaving the game because of it... i haven't really noticed.

was thinking of taking a short break tho, but not actually leaving the game.
2008.Nov.11, 12:34 AM

I forsee a bottle neck for higher levels
2008.Nov.11, 01:14 AM

stims.

However I do believe if you are power leveling and you have one good exp target that you hit again and again then you have a responsibility to send them a few stims if they come online.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007