The Fourth of Gymboree!
2008.Jul.01, 12:55 PM

A gang contest bites

How bout the M-80 idea though that seems better for all

Although i'd have to join forces with the Blue coats
2008.Jul.01, 01:20 PM

Instead of contest,

I say a Raffle for a forth of July would be an awesome idea.

Everytime you buy 5 beers, you get a free Raffle voucher. The more beer you drink, the more raffle voucher you are getting. The more voucher, the more chances to win!

The down side to this is, if you drink too much beer, you might be caught in jail or put in the hospital.

This is a win-win situation. We celebrate for 4th of July in Real Life. And, in AL, everyone get a chance to win. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Jul.01, 01:32 PM

i dont celebrate the 4th of july so i dont care which convo we have
2008.Jul.01, 01:47 PM

Gang idea is bad IMO as not all AL can participate.

Meth or any other high AP crimes are bad as not all AL players can compete there either.

Some random shooting or fireworks (M80 sounded excellent) would be a good contest as LVL 1 - LVL 50+ can compete.

Raffle sounds good too.

Whatever it is it should be so all AL players can compete randomly on it. As for it being the 4th and many of us U.S. players not being able to login should not matter. If somebody wants to win they will login. Maybe logging in once will give them a good score for a prize or logging in 50 times. People will find a time to login unless they are actually away for a few days or so. In that case it would not matter if it was the 3rd or the 5th either. The 4th is the holiday. Smile Smile Smile Smile
2008.Jul.01, 02:24 PM

The fireworks idea has merit... lol would b interesting to see ppl in hosp for blowing off an arm or jail for setting their neighborhood on fire Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.01, 03:49 PM

I honestly dont think it will matter what the contest is. If people are willing to spend 24 straight hours on here instead of their family for a x-mas contest then I dont think you will have any difficulty finding people that would rather sit in front of a PC instead of going outside having a cookout (( Im having ribeyes)), a few friends over and a couple cases of beer to help pass the time.
2008.Jul.01, 05:44 PM

Please not a contest where people can login once, get a score and potentially win. Anyway, there's not definatelly going to be a contest.
2008.Jul.01, 05:47 PM

Saerin Wrote:If people are willing to spend 24 straight hours on here instead of their family for a x-mas contest then I dont think .....

From my perspective, I spent more waking hours with my family last X-mas than any year prior.
2008.Jul.01, 05:49 PM

You could make it like I asume the halloween contest was, just make it a redcoat instead. Also a little easier than the great pumpkin.
2008.Jul.01, 05:51 PM

A little easier then the pumpkin? That contest was hard and easy, oh ye, medium at one time aswell. lol