SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 02:09 PM

You complain about loosing points.
As Kain Stated earlier we were in 4/5 different gangs from 8 to 12 player spots (larger can't remember ) all of them wiped out.
All the money invested all the time put into developing it and pooof gone in a matter of days.
Not to mention spending almost an entire month in the hospital ( I was Innocent)

I hear so much crying hes bigger he meaner. well as it has been said before train put in the time help the others in your gang to get stronger eventually you will be the one all the others are complaining about.

And in all honesty complaining about it in the thread is really gonna make it worse. when they go looking for a gang or player to attack your going to be seen as a better target just because they remember the name.

remember out of sight out of mind.

Zen has put a lot of work into this game and believe me. things are far easier than before.

Good Luck to you and hope not to manny players decide to give you a little extra attention
2008.May.21, 02:11 PM

Nightrain Wrote:You complain about loosing points.
As Kain Stated earlier we were in 4/5 different gangs from 8 to 12 player spots (larger can't remember ) all of them wiped out.
All the money invested all the time put into developing it and pooof gone in a matter of days.
Not to mention spending almost an entire month in the hospital ( I was Innocent)

I hear so much crying hes bigger he meaner. well as it has been said before train put in the time help the others in your gang to get stronger eventually you will be the one all the others are complaining about.

And in all honesty complaining about it in the thread is really gonna make it worse. when they go looking for a gang or player to attack your going to be seen as a better target just because they remember the name.

remember out of sight out of mind.

Zen has put a lot of work into this game and believe me. things are far easier than before.

Good Luck to you and hope not to manny players decide to give you a little extra attention

great words from two old schoolers u and kain Smile
2008.May.21, 02:20 PM

you dont have to complain just look at me i started 4 man gang rose up and got to be a decent fighitng unit just hard work and alot of effort if u want something to be done
2008.May.21, 02:27 PM

Nightrain Wrote:( I was Innocent)

:shock: lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.May.21, 02:29 PM

Well...If the point scape was more in-tune with how gangs developed, maybe the super gangs wouldn't hit the little gangs as much. Dunno.
2008.May.21, 02:30 PM

I was one of the little guys looking up at Chris, Sarge, TripsT, Lostangel, SAM I AM from The Elders, and Matt, Nightrain, lordksie, rafal, robot chicken. Most passed on, some retired, others came back. All you need is to keep your head down train hard and out last your competitors.

Back then a group of us formed the Marvel Legends and led a massvie system in order to compete with The Elders and other high level people. A year flies by in this game, where you are now, it will definitely surprise you where you will be. Donations are wonderful, activity is still king.

As far as knocking down little gangs, it makes sense, why should super gangs go at it all the time, it takes forever and is soo costly to all involved. I would pick a 15 minute fight over a 3 day one anytime. Wink These super battles are not just hit and quit, it more than stops your character development...

(NT was NOT innocent) lol
2008.May.21, 02:56 PM

I can only talk for myself, but the way I see wars should be done is in the most efficient manner.

When we war other "super" gangs we do it to take a stance, although it may be a lot more fun, it costs us blood in terms of huge amounts of cash spent on nimbus, stims and travels. On top of hospital time, energy blown on berzerks and hospitalization, we spend so much ap in hideout wars it's just silly, some damages tick up to 5-6000damage before it is ended.

Meanwhile warring smaller gangs means no hosps, almost no travelling costs, no cash spent on stims, around 5-1000 in hideout damage to win, pvp points from warring. So we can war and win vs 5-6 gangs instead of warring another super gang and face a greater chance of losing.

We play to advance at the best of our efforts, so most often we take the path of the least resistance. And I don't expect you understand until you are in the middle of it trying to figure out how to best progress amongst other gangs doing their best to beat you at the same game.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.May.21, 03:04 PM

i for one understands 100% ive been in a few wars that took about 4-6 hours to finish and it sucks i mean thats alot of time spent on one war when in that same span of time we coulda beat on 5-6 gangs smaller and weaker then us it make much more sense to go that route and it doesnt bother me anymore like it once did i just know what i have to do as a player in order to progress forward and not be a victim lol
2008.May.21, 03:17 PM

I think I can safely say that we war more than or almost more than every gang in AL. So with that said, we are constantly at war. Given the time it takes for forts to refresh back to 50% you continually work your way down the list. If I'm running the wars, which I almost always am, I don't declare on gangs below average level 11ish. If you're a little below that mark and we declare on you then it's b/c there are more people warring on that particular day. We try to hit gangs only once/day maybe twice, stopping back to hit the larger gangs that are ready again that give off decent pts b/c if we didn't snatch them up someone else will. If you are hit more than twice/day (and you're not apart of the 5 or so larger gangs that give decent pts) then it's because you've done something wrong. If you send me a PM whining and insulting myself or my gang then it will be way worse for you. If you're in a small gang and you're the only one online and you send me a PM saying you're not PVPing us and to please not hit you I will send the word to not attack you out of mutual respect. I believe most of the supergangs would do the same.
We've all started out in little gangs and that's cool but if you don't understand warring in AL then don't voice your opinion on the public forum. Quit your gang and go solo, cut your gang to two members or earn your way into a supergang.
Moral of the story. Don't be a prick. Communicate respectfully and your gang won't be a focal point for the Supergangs wars. This doesn't mean you won't get hit, it just means you won't be destroyed all day long for running your mouth.
example:
20242 *BioEx* DickDastardly 15 165 Hospitalized by ShadowguardsSpirit.
lol
2008.May.21, 03:40 PM
Re: *RW* Sleipnir - reply
yobtebe Wrote:was there done that - i was with Bad, then Villain then Shadow - and left for various reasons but in the end - its mostly because the gangs are soo big that its no fun - and im here to enjoy AL -

1st i Fixed the spelling its ai not ia... 2nd when we had u in VV i believe there were ONLY 6 members or so while you were there? Maybe 7. So it wasnt a BIG gang. Wont go into the reason you left unless forced to.

As to the other part of your Whine... the very truth of the matter I believe others have already said it and u choose to either ignore the advice or u just can't see it?

Get over yourself. All you've done now is brought attention to yourself. You still have YOU'RE damn gang after the war. Be glad of that, altho I never sufferred loosing one I ran, there was ALWAYS that implied threat.

I find this funny coming from the same guy who zerked a lvl 11 and a lvl 8 last night. Was their gang too big for you too?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl