what's so scary bout SV?
2010.Jan.09, 02:21 AM
RE: what's so scary bout SV?
there is a Valhalla Inn in the city im living in.

this post has nothing to do with this thread...

but, you guys should be careful anyways....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.09, 02:24 AM
(2010.Jan.09 02:19 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  You begged me to stay in Val. I felt that with school starting up soon I would not be able to make the 300 attacks a week minimum. So I left to go and help run your guys training gang.
LOL. We don't beg people to stay in Val. Read between the lines.
2010.Jan.09, 05:26 AM
Why should we make the game more entertaining for SV? They destroyed themselves aquiring all the big donators to the game and know have no-one to play with. Calling all the gang's out in AL just to try and make us attack you (thus giving you fun) won't work. The only way you guys in SV will see any fun is when you leave and taste the confines of another gang.
2010.Jan.09, 10:07 AM
(2010.Jan.09 05:26 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  The only way you guys in SV will see any fun is when you leave and taste the confines of another gang.
6:37 Punisher sent an application.

Wink
2010.Jan.09, 12:13 PM
This is a little out there, but I had a thought the other day.

What if SV decided NOT to be as nice as they are being to the AL community? What if they decided to take up true villainy and start stomping everyone a new arsehole? Would you guys just sit there and take it, like you always do? Even after weeks and weeks of it going on?

That was my thought. Wonder if you guys would quit, too, and ruin that character you worked so hard to build for just such an occasion before you start attacking back.
2010.Jan.09, 12:52 PM
(2010.Jan.09 12:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  This is a little out there, but I had a thought the other day.

What if SV decided NOT to be as nice as they are being to the AL community? What if they decided to take up true villainy and start stomping everyone a new arsehole? Would you guys just sit there and take it, like you always do? Even after weeks and weeks of it going on?

That was my thought. Wonder if you guys would quit, too, and ruin that character you worked so hard to build for just such an occasion before you start attacking back.

Tommi actually had a thought! (It was the other day so we can't all rejoice yet, thinking he may get one daily)
2010.Jan.09, 12:57 PM
rofl ^^,

I still have some hope for tommi

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.09, 12:57 PM
Always thoughts going through my head, Rambo. The thought 'Brett Favre' comes to mind when I see you. And pineapple.
2010.Jan.09, 01:09 PM
(2010.Jan.09 12:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Always thoughts going through my head, Rambo.

Thoughts are different to daydreaming about kissing puns bum. Although your posts do tend to lean towards taking an active step and actually brownnosing for real!
2010.Jan.09, 01:23 PM
(2010.Jan.09 01:09 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Thoughts are different to daydreaming about kissing puns bum. Although your posts do tend to lean towards taking an active step and actually brownnosing for real!

Sorry, Rambo. Your daydreams about me kissing any ass is out of the question. Just posting rational thoughts on current events of people having no stones to show for their work.

When's the next time you're gonna quit, Favre?