frustrating AL moments
2009.Sep.15, 07:54 PM
RE: frustrating AL moments
(2009.Sep.15 07:37 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.15 07:20 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  and troop i know i'm not strong enough. i spent millions on wars instead of gettin a better house and or end. that's just my playing style. plus i'm focusing on RL now so i'm not as active as i used to be.

we all have real lives to focus on, or at least i'd hope. and you've spent millions on hosping people and being a jerk off, that's why you aren't as strong as you should be. last i'm saying on the deal.

while i can indeed be a jerk most of my attacks have been provoked and i have a hell of a memory. never forgive & never forget
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 07:54 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 08:09 PM
(2009.Sep.15 07:54 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  while i can indeed be a jerk most of my attacks have been provoked and i have a hell of a memory. never forgive & never forget

I always knew u had a feminine side buried deep down in there somewhere...Eek
I hate getting emails for bull going on in the forums.
I do not live in the al forums (like some ppl) ... so if u dont tell me i don't know whats going on...

I also hate ppl who cant make their own whine and b*tch thread and have to hijack someone else's
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 08:12 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Sep.15, 08:22 PM
i think it actually comes from my German side Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 08:25 PM
just so everyone knows, the way he's pronouncing "german," it rhymes with "hyman," so... yea, feminine side

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Sep.15, 08:30 PM
Always coming in in the top 5 but not the top 3 in the drinking contests Sad

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.15, 08:33 PM
This one time I tried to fight ush. yea thats about it
2009.Sep.15, 08:39 PM
(2009.Sep.15 08:30 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Always coming in in the top 5 but not the top 3 in the drinking contests Sad

haha, yeah no kidding. those freaking drinking contests are the epitome of frustration for me.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Sep.15, 08:54 PM
(2009.Sep.15 04:57 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you really dont farging learn. i had your WHOLE GANG minus howl in the hosp and yet you still get on the forums like your the bad guy.

Use some of that delusion you have to hit the gym girly man.

Why don't you save this post until you can say "I had your whole gang INCLUDING Howl in the hosp...." (I won't hold my breath for that!)

Until then, SO what do you think you're proving?! Except that you know how to waste credits?

And ty for the app to SVs! We haven't had a laugh like that for a while!
2009.Sep.15, 09:19 PM
forget to add zero's to large numbers and get their email after say "wha?"
2009.Sep.15, 09:23 PM
Getting caught doing a crime and sitting in jail with those who usually bust you out.. =-) Jail
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 09:24 PM by Psychowife.