frustrating AL moments
2009.Sep.15, 06:59 PM
RE: frustrating AL moments
frustrating AL moments?

getting declared on for war and still win. or getting declared on right after finishing a war and still win. thats really frustrating sometimes.

Twisted

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Sep.15, 07:00 PM
yea we all know you think you have a super gang..... Rolleyes

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.15, 07:01 PM
its not a super gang, SV is a super gang. and i already gave you a goodbye link but your still around lol

http://www.silverraven.com/fy.htm

2009.Sep.15, 07:02 PM
DW hasnt cried like a lil b*tch.... so here i stay.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.15, 07:14 PM
now you 2 shut it and stop wasting our eyes reading your crap Wink

Quote:14827 ~RifRaf~ Deathwing 35 278 Hospitalized by Thor.
17348 {FMC} JaySin 45 220 Hospitalized by Thor.
2009.Sep.15, 07:16 PM
Thor'd

Ninja

2009.Sep.15, 07:20 PM
(2009.Sep.15 06:44 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.15 06:41 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  there's a breaking point where the % is so low that it would never happen. i just don't think you're strong enough at this point...not meant to be a knock, more of an observation.

drek ill say it, DW your weak. i know im weak but i leveled non stop almost my whole career. you would think with a mouth as big as yours you would be able to back it up but you can barely hosp me.... and stopping me will never happen.

It is now my personal goal to ruin your AL life. Much like the way you did to Bad2DeBone......

Paybacks a wimp DW and when it comes knocking i hope your mouth isnt full of balls.

point final is i can hosp you and you need to zerk me. you keep hospin me and i'll hosp you and that shitty gang of yours. you're taking romans side now since it suits your intrests. and troop i know i'm not strong enough. i spent millions on wars instead of gettin a better house and or end. that's just my playing style. plus i'm focusing on RL now so i'm not as active as i used to be.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 07:24 PM
picking SBM for the long haul

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Sep.15, 07:27 PM
(2009.Sep.15 07:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  picking SBM for the long haul

Winner!

2009.Sep.15, 07:37 PM
(2009.Sep.15 07:20 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  and troop i know i'm not strong enough. i spent millions on wars instead of gettin a better house and or end. that's just my playing style. plus i'm focusing on RL now so i'm not as active as i used to be.

we all have real lives to focus on, or at least i'd hope. and you've spent millions on hosping people and being a jerk off, that's why you aren't as strong as you should be. last i'm saying on the deal.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken