frustrating AL moments
2009.Sep.15, 04:57 PM
RE: frustrating AL moments
you really dont fucking learn. i had your WHOLE GANG minus howl in the hosp and yet you still get on the forums like your the bad guy.

Use some of that delusion you have to hit the gym girly man.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.15, 05:00 PM
(2009.Sep.15 04:57 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you really dont farging learn. i had your WHOLE GANG minus howl in the hosp and yet you still get on the forums like your the bad guy.

yeah and now you're hiding in undy like the w*ssy you are... ran out of creds for zerks didn't ya Rolleyes
if you're that ballzy come in DD
i'm waiting b*tch

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 05:05 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:00 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.15 04:57 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you really dont farging learn. i had your WHOLE GANG minus howl in the hosp and yet you still get on the forums like your the bad guy.

yeah and now you're hiding in undy like the w*ssy you are... ran out of creds for zerks didn't ya Rolleyes
if you're that ballzy come in DD
i'm waiting b*tch

i didnt run out of anything. i proved my point. if you really want to spend the rest of the week in the hosp ill click donate and make it happen.

its just money bro.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.15, 05:08 PM
prove what point? you can spend some cash and start drek but when it gets hot you run and hide while your gang mates get the beating? congratulations but we all knew that already

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 05:13 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:08 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  prove what point? you can spend some cash and start drek but when it gets hot you run and hide while your gang mates get the beating? congratulations but we all knew that already

Your useless. You really wanna take the angle that im hiding? this coming from the guy who has permanent residence in howl's rectum.

and i believe that the last 24 hours of me slaughtering your gang was more than just me "starting drek".

You really need to stfu and learn that you suck as much as i do. face fact DW your weak. infact your weaker than me. i leveld to 45 for 3 months..... whats your excuse?

2009.Sep.15, 05:17 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:13 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.15 05:08 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  prove what point? you can spend some cash and start drek but when it gets hot you run and hide while your gang mates get the beating? congratulations but we all knew that already

Your useless. You really wanna take the angle that im hiding? this coming from the guy who has permanent residence in howl's rectum.

and i believe that the last 24 hours of me slaughtering your gang was more than just me "starting drek".

You really need to stfu and learn that you suck as much as i do. face fact DW your weak. infact your weaker than me. i leveld to 45 for 3 months..... whats your excuse?

my excuse? i've discovered smarter ways of investing my time and money Rolleyes... yeah i do suck compared to other players my level but you're plain pathetic
and as for where i'm hiding i remember cleaning up after your messes more than once, not that i'm expecting any kind of recognition from a backstabbing gang hopper

2009.Sep.15, 05:20 PM
you took 5 minutes to write that and thats all you came up with? Rolleyes
You pound GollyWog to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 191

so much for sending your boy after me Twisted
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 05:22 PM by JaySin.

2009.Sep.15, 05:23 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:20 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you took 5 minutes to write that and thats all you came up with? Rolleyes

i had to dumb it up for you. making sure i didn't use fancy words so you could understand what i was saying
(2009.Sep.15 05:20 PM)JaySin Wrote:  you took 5 minutes to write that and thats all you came up with? Rolleyes
You pound GollyWog to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 191

so much for sending your boy after me Twisted

i didn't send anyone... i've just been calling you out but you cower instead of facing me
Time Event Actions
6:25 pm
New! JaySin attacked you and lost. Delete Rolleyes
Time Event Actions
6:28 pm
New! JaySin attacked you and lost. Delete
keep trying Winky
You pound JaySin to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Hospitalization Time : 201
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 05:31 PM by Lucky666.

2009.Sep.15, 05:35 PM
You defeat Deathwing in an individual gang battle. You walk away and let the defeated gang battle opponent ponder the effect on his gang.
Gang Points Gained in Battle : 3
Experience Earned : 98
Hospitalization Time : 22

thnx for the gang points flucktard

2009.Sep.15, 05:39 PM
Back to the frustrating AL moments:

Mine is the two of them. Anything to do with either of them.

Funny to watch them on each other though.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!