frustrating AL moments
2009.Sep.15, 05:44 PM
RE: frustrating AL moments
Mine: When i have to log on to the forums to chill with friends and see stupid BS EVERYWHERE. Rolleyes
2009.Sep.15, 05:57 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:35 PM)JaySin Wrote:  You defeat Deathwing in an individual gang battle. You walk away and let the defeated gang battle opponent ponder the effect on his gang.
Gang Points Gained in Battle : 3
Experience Earned : 98
Hospitalization Time : 22

thnx for the gang points flucktard

You defeat JaySin in an individual gang battle. You walk away and let the defeated gang battle opponent ponder the effect on his gang.
Gang Points Gained in Battle : 3
Experience Earned : 65
Hospitalization Time : 15
and to further prove your point: General Info
Name: JaySin [17348] Donator: 1 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 45
Signed Up: December 2, 2007 9:00:22 pm
Last Active: September 15, 2009 6:38:58 pm
Last Action: 17 minutes 54 seconds ago
Online: Offline

getting your gang in sh*t than running away

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 05:58 PM
not able to consume drugs... that's frustrating...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Sep.15, 05:59 PM
(2009.Sep.15 05:58 PM)JohnnyB Wrote:  not able to consume drugs... that's frustrating...

you could always OD on Sym-Pak - Oranges... Winky

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Sep.15, 06:02 PM
fack that shit! why Sym pack?!? the drug's names are not yet patented...

EDIT: ZEN we want drugs!! ...and booze!
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.15 06:04 PM by JohnnyB.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Sep.15, 06:22 PM
(2009.Sep.15 04:50 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  thanks but i still got a month to go before my BD
and as for that last part it's called random lands... Rolleyes you'd think someone your age in game would know that by now

i'd think someone with you're swagger would be able to hosp someone that has done nothing but level.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Sep.15, 06:30 PM
(2009.Sep.15 06:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.15 04:50 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  thanks but i still got a month to go before my BD
and as for that last part it's called random lands... Rolleyes you'd think someone your age in game would know that by now

i'd think someone with you're swagger would be able to hosp someone that has done nothing but level.

if you hit me enough times you'll end up biting off to...
it's just how it is unfortunately

2009.Sep.15, 06:41 PM
there's a breaking point where the % is so low that it would never happen. i just don't think you're strong enough at this point...not meant to be a knock, more of an observation.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Sep.15, 06:44 PM
(2009.Sep.15 06:41 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  there's a breaking point where the % is so low that it would never happen. i just don't think you're strong enough at this point...not meant to be a knock, more of an observation.

shit ill say it, DW your weak. i know im weak but i leveled non stop almost my whole career. you would think with a mouth as big as yours you would be able to back it up but you can barely hosp me.... and stopping me will never happen.

It is now my personal goal to ruin your AL life. Much like the way you did to Bad2DeBone......

Paybacks a bitch DW and when it comes knocking i hope your mouth isnt full of balls.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.15, 06:57 PM
(2009.Sep.15 06:44 PM)JaySin Wrote:  It is now my personal goal to ruin your AL life. Much like the way you did to Bad2DeBone......

Do you mean bad2debone or his multi? Just saying, their one in the same you know.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.