admin-player discussions
2012.Jan.24, 06:46 AM
RE: admin-player discussions
Now I'm wishing that people had been so intent on getting noobs to stick around when I first started. Gotta say if it were'nt for 36th I'd probably be another inactive player right now.
2012.Jan.24, 10:39 AM
498 active players

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Jan.24, 12:06 PM
(2012.Jan.23 08:42 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  My real issue now.. is how are we to grow the user base. We are at 500 now. Was at 514.

the root problem is lack of competition (lack of gangs). a new player joins the game, and has no where to go but to an inactive gang because all the most active players are under 1 roof. if you really want to help this game grow; spread out, start new gangs, and recruit new players..they are the most loyal and best source of recruitment
(2012.Jan.24 06:46 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote:  Now I'm wishing that people had been so intent on getting noobs to stick around when I first started. Gotta say if it were'nt for 36th I'd probably be another inactive player right now.

^ proof
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.24 12:09 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2012.Jan.24, 12:26 PM
i don't recruit noobs cause there was no one enforcing the "one account" rule fo rthe longest time.

and all the highest level players under one roof? looks to me like sv, dm, sw, slaws and lycan are doing fairly well. add asylum to it and you have another 20+ gang with the majority of players over level 35... but they are all under one roof....you mad and still jelly!

sent from my iPhone
2012.Jan.24, 01:42 PM
this game is sad/ delete relevant posts proving a point. refuse to acknowledge the lack of competition. you guys are killing your own game. when this game shuts down next year i will have better things to do anyways

Wu tang
2012.Jan.24, 02:09 PM
(2012.Jan.24 10:39 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  498 active players

[Image: g6007g61558.gif]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.24, 02:21 PM
(2012.Jan.24 01:42 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  this game is sad/ delete relevant posts proving a point. refuse to acknowledge the lack of competition. you guys are killing your own game. when this game shuts down next year i will have better things to do anyways

what exactly was your point, headbustin? that you can take a snippet of a quote and comment on it?

sorry for not running my gang the way you want me to. sorry for ruining the game.

maybe you should take an AL history lesson though before you post. i'm pretty sure sv's powerhouse a year and a half ago was just as strong if not stronger than habitat is today in comparison to the community at that time. i am also pretty sure that sv had some of the longest playing and loyal players in the game at that time that has ceased playing (bishop, thor, ronin, etc). i believe they quit cause of the lack of maintenance to the game.

in short though, sorry for upsetting you....again.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.24 02:22 PM by spacebird.
2012.Jan.24, 06:09 PM
(2012.Jan.24 02:21 PM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.24 01:42 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  this game is sad/ delete relevant posts proving a point. refuse to acknowledge the lack of competition. you guys are killing your own game. when this game shuts down next year i will have better things to do anyways

what exactly was your point, headbustin? that you can take a snippet of a quote and comment on it?

sorry for not running my gang the way you want me to. sorry for ruining the game.

maybe you should take an AL history lesson though before you post. i'm pretty sure sv's powerhouse a year and a half ago was just as strong if not stronger than habitat is today in comparison to the community at that time. i am also pretty sure that sv had some of the longest playing and loyal players in the game at that time that has ceased playing (bishop, thor, ronin, etc). i believe they quit cause of the lack of maintenance to the game.

in short though, sorry for upsetting you....again.

Yeah SV had the two strongest players in the game with them too.
2012.Jan.24, 06:26 PM
In hindsight, I believe gang capacity should have been maxed at 20.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jan.24, 06:33 PM
(2012.Jan.24 06:26 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  In hindsight, I believe gang capacity should have been maxed at 20.

well they could always fix that. say to pay the gang back twice as much as the spot cost and the ppl being "asked to leave/booted" being paid for the time they spent in said gang.

if anything new gangs will be created and with that new rivalries.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.