Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Feb.04, 01:16 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
^^^ Did you get that from a crazy person?

I know a few homeless guys you can discuss this with...

Wink
2011.Feb.04, 01:17 PM
Lol. Then they posess more than you.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.04, 02:27 PM
I pray to Tom Cruise!

I smoke crack!
2011.Feb.04, 03:57 PM
(2011.Feb.04 02:27 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I pray to Tom Cruise!

i pray to Tom Selleck.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.04 03:58 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.04, 04:14 PM
(2011.Feb.04 03:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.04 02:27 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I pray to Tom Cruise!

i pray to Tom Selleck.

What about chuck norris?
2011.Feb.06, 02:57 AM
(2011.Feb.04 09:33 AM)JohnnyB Wrote:  i believe god is alien...

In a way. For a simple reason. Scott Adams once wrote that when someone is extremely smarter than you are you can no longer intelligently evaluate what he does or the way he thinks because you neither know what he knows nor can follow the logic of how he thinks. Thus his basis for "The World's Smartest Man" being Dilbert's garbageman. If he's truly that much smarter than the rest of us how can you assume it's not a good idea? And since God, as the Creator of the world's smartest human being is therefore smarter than him, it follows that the way God thinks would be a mystery even to the world's smarter human being let alone to the rest of us. ^_~

Mind you, anyone who wants to undermine this approach could probably point out that Mr. Adams had it wrong in presuming that human beings lack the ability to evaluate even the smartest of their numbers on the grounds that there is a distinct limit to how much smarter than the average even the most intelligent human being is, but I in my own turn would then say that this still does not alter the fact that God in order to be God clearly has to know a *lot* more than any human does and that this means we don't necessarily understand him all the time.

I wonder though, given that Scott Adams is an ardent atheist as well as an ardent elitist, which would annoy him more - That I have hijacked one of his arguements in favor of elitism to use as an arguement on behalf of God or that to demolish this arguement is to demolish his "dumb people should be ruled by the intelligent" philosophy? Razz
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.06 07:39 AM by Denethor.

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2011.Feb.06, 09:01 AM
^^^

Sounds like you and your boy Scotty need to pass dat shit ....Idea
2011.Feb.06, 10:57 AM
(2011.Feb.06 02:57 AM)Denethor Wrote:  

In a way. For a simple reason. Scott Adams once wrote that when someone is extremely smarter than you are you can no longer intelligently evaluate what he does or the way he thinks because you neither know what he knows nor can follow the logic of how he thinks. Thus his basis for "The World's Smartest Man" being Dilbert's garbageman. If he's truly that much smarter than the rest of us how can you assume it's not a good idea? And since God, as the Creator of the world's smartest human being is therefore smarter than him, it follows that the way God thinks would be a mystery even to the world's smarter human being let alone to the rest of us. ^_~

Mind you, anyone who wants to undermine this approach could probably point out that Mr. Adams had it wrong in presuming that human beings lack the ability to evaluate even the smartest of their numbers on the grounds that there is a distinct limit to how much smarter than the average even the most intelligent human being is, but I in my own turn would then say that this still does not alter the fact that God in order to be God clearly has to know a *lot* more than any human does and that this means we don't necessarily understand him all the time.

I wonder though, given that Scott Adams is an ardent atheist as well as an ardent elitist, which would annoy him more - That I have hijacked one of his arguements in favor of elitism to use as an arguement on behalf of God or that to demolish this arguement is to demolish his "dumb people should be ruled by the intelligent" philosophy? Razz

Allah is the father of all. Why would you doubt him?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.06, 01:36 PM
(2011.Feb.06 10:57 AM)Monk Wrote:  

Elohim is the One...infidels

He is back....
2011.Feb.06, 02:55 PM
(2011.Feb.06 01:36 PM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.06 10:57 AM)Monk Wrote:  

Elohim is the One...infidels

praise be to mustard.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.