Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Feb.03, 09:12 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
(2011.Feb.03 08:55 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.03 08:32 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  god is like one of those penis enlargement schemes. promises everything and delivers nothing.

Once again Glenn you talk as if you have personal experience. You make jokes but give no actual convictions, theories, or explanations. It is like you expect us to believe you just because you say it!

I can respect that you don't believe in God. But when anyone makes fun of another persons beliefs it is them saying "i am better than you". When you make fun of someone for the way they dress you are doing the same thing. I can't prove God exists with facts, but I won't lie down when someone is attacking my personal convictions.

That takes me back to my earlier post where I said that hes a prick and we don't go around saying have fun getting butt fucked etc. etc. but what is truly wrong in believing in something it gives us a meaning in life unlike just being like "yep im going to die and be nothing" atleast we can actually have a good outlook on our afterlife.
2011.Feb.03, 09:23 PM
(2011.Feb.03 08:32 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  god is like one of those penis enlargement schemes. promises everything and delivers nothing.

The difference is you pay for penis enlargement schemes...ever heard of Pascal's wager?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Feb.03, 09:47 PM
(2011.Feb.03 09:23 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

The difference is you pay for penis enlargement schemes...ever heard of Pascal's wager?

no.
(2011.Feb.03 09:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.03 08:55 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

Once again Glenn you talk as if you have personal experience. You make jokes but give no actual convictions, theories, or explanations. It is like you expect us to believe you just because you say it!

I can respect that you don't believe in God. But when anyone makes fun of another persons beliefs it is them saying "i am better than you". When you make fun of someone for the way they dress you are doing the same thing. I can't prove God exists with facts, but I won't lie down when someone is attacking my personal convictions.

That takes me back to my earlier post where I said that hes a prick and we don't go around saying have fun getting butt fucked etc. etc. but what is truly wrong in believing in something it gives us a meaning in life unlike just being like "yep im going to die and be nothing" atleast we can actually have a good outlook on our afterlife.

to josh, i wouldn't expect you to lie down bro. i am glad you argue for your beliefs. at the other guy, i am a prick yes. shit in one hand and hope in another, see what hand fills up first.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.03 09:50 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.03, 10:17 PM
(2011.Feb.03 09:47 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.03 09:23 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager

Some light reading. No, God specifically cannot be proved or disproved logically or experimentally. But what do you have to lose by believing in a higher being?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Feb.03, 11:14 PM
Join the 36 and be truly enlightened.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.04, 12:30 AM
i can understand how some people dont believe in God, or have trouble believing or think "God" was made up by man. but its the people that are so CERTAIN that there is absolutely no chance that there is a god or afterlife that i find troublesome.

the people that are so absolute that there is NOT a god / higher power, tells me that they think it is impossible for Man to NOT know all the answers to everything. im just not so arogant to think that Man knows and comprehends everything there is to possibly know.

im sure there was a caveman once that thought he had it all figured out too, but he turned out to be a little wrong as well.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.04 12:33 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Feb.04, 03:58 AM
(2011.Feb.04 12:30 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i can understand how some people dont believe in God, or have trouble believing or think "God" was made up by man. but its the people that are so CERTAIN that there is absolutely no chance that there is a god or afterlife that i find troublesome.

the people that are so absolute that there is NOT a god / higher power, tells me that they think it is impossible for Man to NOT know all the answers to everything. im just not so arogant to think that Man knows and comprehends everything there is to possibly know.

im sure there was a caveman once that thought he had it all figured out too, but he turned out to be a little wrong as well.

how do you know this "caveman had it wrong"? you are assuming just like everyone else.

also what is the difference between someone who doesn't believe in god or someone who is certain there is not a god?

glad you "said not so arrogant" instead of "not arrogant". would have made you a liar if you did.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.04, 04:25 AM
(2011.Feb.03 11:14 PM)Monk Wrote:  Join the 36 and be truly enlightened.

Join the 36 and attain immortality

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Feb.04, 09:33 AM
i believe god is alien...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2011.Feb.04, 01:13 PM
You are the only vessel in which you can communicate with God. Open your mind. Seek knowledge. God created science. Life is based on science. Science is based on math. 1+1=2 anywhere so you could say its Gods language in a way.

And everyone should know the Supreme Mathematics of the 36:

(1) Knowledge: Simply the accumulation of facts through observing, learning, and respecting.
Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be known in order to make it manifest.
Knowledge is the light given off by our sun, which is the foundation of our solar system.

(2) Wisdom: Wise words being spoken, or to speak knowledge and act according to it.
Wisdom is water or the vital building block of life.
Wisdom is the Original Woman because life is continued through her cipher (womb).
It is also a reflection of one's knowledge and is shown and proved by the earth, being a reflection of the sun's light.
Knowledge plus the reflection of Knowledge equals Wisdom (1 + 1 = 2).

(3) Understanding: What shows and proves the completion of knowledge and wisdom (man, woman, and child).
Understanding is a clear mental picture. It is the Original Child, which is the star.
The highest form of understanding is love, the bond between man and woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom.
Knowledge plus Wisdom equals Understanding (1 + 2 = 3).

(4) Culture/Freedom: One’s way of living, meaning one’s language (wisdom) and customs (ways and actions).
The Original Man’s culture is: freedom, justice, and equality, which is peace.
Free to practice one's own culture, without conflict.

(5) Power: The force or creative energy. Power is the truth. To have knowledge of Culture is to have Power.

(6) Equality/Truth/Justice: The state or quality of being equal, meaning to deal equally with all in existence.
Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom, and making it understood through Understanding.
Truth is achieved through the actual and factual Wise words spoken.
Justice is accomplished when Equality is applied and Truth is manifested. Their mergence will bring about Justice.

(7) God: The supreme-being man, who is the original, Lord of All the Worlds, Supreme Ruler of the Universe.
That which is everything: sun, moon, and stars. God is the sun in the solar system.

(8) Build/Destroy: To build is to elevate the mentality of self and others around the self to add positive energy to all.
To destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive.

(9) Born: To be born is the completion of all in existence,
which is to manifest from Knowledge to Born, the law of mathematics—to be complete in itself.

(0) Cipher: The completion of a circle consisting of 360 degrees
(120 degrees of Knowledge, 120 degrees of Wisdom, 120 degrees of Understanding), which is a whole.
All in existence pertains to a cipher.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.