New forum rules?
2011.Jan.06, 05:46 PM
RE: New forum rules?
(2011.Jan.06 05:33 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:23 PM)Brugada Wrote:  So now Zen edits the shit out of everything, or "someone" edits the shit out of everything? Whats the point? We are no better off than before...

Explain what you are attempting to say Thomas.

Why are you even in the forums if you hate what they represent so much? We can't all be perfect forum mods like you. Deal with it or GTFO. I'm tired of it. I seriously don't understand why you even spend the time typing anything.

[Image: Burn-text-effect23.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.06, 05:53 PM
(2011.Jan.06 05:43 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:33 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:23 PM)Brugada Wrote:  So now Zen edits the shit out of everything, or "someone" edits the shit out of everything? Whats the point? We are no better off than before...

Explain what you are attempting to say Thomas.

Why are you even in the forums if you hate what they represent so much? We can't all be perfect forum mods like you. Deal with it or GTFO. I'm tired of it. I seriously don't understand why you even spend the time typing anything.

Hahahahahahahahahahha

I an a little curious why birds post calling me a hippie didn't get modded but my response did.

Universal Law.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.06, 05:56 PM
(2011.Jan.06 05:45 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:23 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Whats the point? We are no better off than before...

That's what I was trying to ask earlier in the post, but question was made fun of then ignored. Zen's right, why should we waste our time on the forum if our posts are going to be deleted. Taking down the word filter does nothing b/c that wasn't the problem. The problem was with posts being burned.

Who's post was deleted since the forums were brought back up with the new rules? I've marked some as off-topic because they were completely off topic. Nothing has been deleted.

I didn't say there was, I asked if that was going to continue and never got a response, other then what monk said which didn't answer my question. I don't know what was written in the posts before you marked them off topic, so I can't comment on them. However, if I make a joke about something somebody said(which was what got burned and set me off over thanksgiving), is it going to be marked "off topic"? What I consider off topic might not agree w/ everybody else. Marking it off topic is still kinda the same thing as deleting it, I just want to know if we are going to start going crazy with that now, or only with truly usless off topic posts
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.06 05:57 PM by bebopcrew420.
2011.Jan.06, 06:00 PM
Fuck off with a side order of BaconCornbread @ Bcon
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.06 06:20 PM by Monk.

2011.Jan.06, 06:03 PM
(2011.Jan.06 05:56 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:23 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Whats the point? We are no better off than before...

That's what I was trying to ask earlier in the post, but question was made fun of then ignored. Zen's right, why should we waste our time on the forum if our posts are going to be deleted. Taking down the word filter does nothing b/c that wasn't the problem. The problem was with posts being burned.

Who's post was deleted since the forums were brought back up with the new rules? I've marked some as off-topic because they were completely off topic. Nothing has been deleted.

I didn't say there was, I asked if that was going to continue and never got a response, other then what monk said which didn't answer my question. I don't know what was written in the posts before you marked them off topic, so I can't comment on them. However, if I make a joke about something somebody said(which was what got burned and set me off over thanksgiving), is it going to be marked "off topic"? What I consider off topic might not agree w/ everybody else. Marking it off topic is still kinda the same thing as deleting it, I just want to know if we are going to start going crazy with that now, or only with truly usless off topic posts

I've edited posts that were mostly curse words just to say "hey we can cuss now". That's pretty much it. The rules changes were set to address things that you mentioned. It's not going to make the forums totally unmoderated, but it is trying to address things to appeal more to the community.

I snapped at Bru because I am pretty upset over trying to give everyone more leeway and it still doesn't pass the Bru test. I regret posting it now.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Jan.06, 06:05 PM
(2011.Jan.06 06:00 PM)Monk Wrote:  I love these forums like a man loves a boy.

I see you've met Dingus then?
2011.Jan.06, 06:08 PM
(2011.Jan.06 06:03 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 05:56 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

I've edited posts that were mostly curse words just to say "hey we can cuss now". That's pretty much it. The rules changes were set to address things that you mentioned. It's not going to make the forums totally unmoderated, but it is trying to address things to appeal more to the community.

I snapped at Bru because I am pretty upset over trying to give everyone more leeway and it still doesn't pass the Bru test. I regret posting it now.

brug build a bridge mang or join a pussy gang. wranglers are better then this.

zen, keep keeping it real mate. you are doing a wonderful job.

2011.Jan.06, 06:10 PM
(2011.Jan.06 06:08 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  zen, keep keeping it real mate. you are doing a wonderful job.

Scuze me, you have a little something on your nose there.
2011.Jan.06, 06:12 PM
(2011.Jan.06 06:10 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.06 06:08 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  zen, keep keeping it real mate. you are doing a wonderful job.

Scuze me, you have a little poop on your nose there.

2011.Jan.06, 06:13 PM
Off Topic
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.06 06:18 PM by Monk.