AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New forum rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Some are fair, some are just as bad as before.

Any form of racism is unacceptable. Violate this rule and you'll have your forum account/name changing privileges suspended for no less than 30 days.

Who decides what is racist? If I called someone a cheap jew, black guy, negro, colored boy, cracker, *****...who and what defines racism? The damn government cant even give a clear answer they all agree on. We are all racist, so whats the big deal?

Harassment is unwanted. That being said, if you harass someone, don't complain when someone dishes it back to you. Harassment is not easy to define, but we'll know it when we see it.

Again who decides this and what it is? "but we'll know it when we see it." That is just as wide open as the lame mods want it to be. Give some definitions.

Modding isnt a thankless job here. Obviously you have to be retarded or drunk or high on goofenthal.

Glad the forums are back open, I hope.

Edit- The above word auto filtered above is h o n k y. Out of all the terms that one gets a filter? Im sure the N bomb is, but h o n k y? Rolleyes
(2011.Jan.05 06:29 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Who decides what is racist? If I called someone a cheap jew, black guy, negro, colored boy, cracker, *****...who and what defines racism? The damn government cant even give a clear answer they all agree on. We are all racist, so whats the big deal?

pretty much, maybe if she redfined it as any blatant racism with hate intended i.e:

im going to kill every fucking jew/*****, because they are just money hungry hoarders and hitler should have done his job

that is racist, whereas, me calling someone a jew for not lending me their beach house is not racist.

lol.. k i k e is filtered Razz
If you offend someone your probably being racist.
(2011.Jan.05 10:28 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]If you offend someone your probably being racist.

I'm not racist I hate everyone
Based on this knowledge you will probably be fine.
People are already complaining about the rules? Really? They are about as common sense as you can get, and what you should expect forum rules to be.

Also, it may be better for the rules to be open to opinion instead of every tiny offense results in a ban. This way mods can judge whether or not you are joking around or truly being offensive.

How about we lay off the rules until an actual problem occurs.
Hey atleast we can say fuck instead of farg it just sounds weird when you say "im a farg you up!" or something I mean that is just completely retarded ruins the meaning and feeling the word gives.

P.S check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPbxZmZxZ8
so now we can say fuck and have no penalty. nice, how bout if we say the c word. you know cunt.
(2011.Jan.05 04:43 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]so now we can say fuck and have no penalty. nice, how bout if we say the c word. you know cunt.

lol!

Personally I didn't mind the word filter. There are kids that play this game and it attempted to make it PG-13. I think if the language isn't abused then the word filter will remain gone, but I could see it coming back real soon if this gets out of control.
if we offend someone Monk, it doesnt necessarily mean we are being racist, it probably just means they have whiny jew syndrome, you know, whining about how hard their people have had it throughout history. Also, what if you state a fact, like, ***** are black like the rubber on my tires?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's