Competitions???
2010.Jul.08, 02:54 PM
RE: Competitions???
Go Go gadget laser sword
2010.Jul.08, 04:06 PM
the best contests were the ones that were one and done. the 888 & the valentines 09 contest are the two that come to mind, though there are others. most of those contests were multiple days which cut down on the b!tching from people and had different objectives, or ways to win, which added a little thought for those that wanted to compete.

the beer drinking contests blow and the july 4th battleground thing, though i enjoy it, i don't really view as a contest.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.08, 04:33 PM
(2010.Jul.08 04:06 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the best contests were the ones that were one and done. the 888 & the valentines 09 contest are the two that come to mind, though there are others. most of those contests were multiple days which cut down on the b!tching from people and had different objectives, or ways to win, which added a little thought for those that wanted to compete.

the beer drinking contests blow and the july 4th battleground thing, though i enjoy it, i don't really view as a contest.

what was valentines 09 again?

and ya, PLEASE no more beer drinking contests

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jul.08, 04:38 PM
(2010.Jul.08 04:33 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  what was valentines 09 again?

I wanna say a beer drinking contest, don't really remember
2010.Jul.08, 05:58 PM
(2010.Jul.08 04:33 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.08 04:06 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the best contests were the ones that were one and done. the 888 & the valentines 09 contest are the two that come to mind, though there are others. most of those contests were multiple days which cut down on the b!tching from people and had different objectives, or ways to win, which added a little thought for those that wanted to compete.

what was valentines 09 again?

i think that was the one with the mugging contest...was a gang thing and an individual thing too, i believe. though i think one of the earlier valentines day contests was pretty good too. might have been the one where you could train endurance.
(2010.Jul.08 04:45 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  I am drunk! Where is Dingus? I want to whoo bang his GF!

dingus is a female...maybe you are a fvcking newb.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.08 05:59 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jul.08, 06:14 PM
Valentine 09 was the endurance training day.
2010.Jul.08, 06:30 PM
07 was the endurance training day. 09 was the mugging I think
2010.Jul.08, 08:18 PM
Clearly Zenith has a thing for Valentine day.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Jul.12, 04:19 PM
(2010.Jul.07 10:19 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I would like to see more luck based competitions, instead of having all the high levels dominating the comps all the time. Would be nice for everyone to get a chance to win

Are u frigging joking u pansy-ass loser? I would love to finally have a decent activity based contest... preferably not the day after i was up for 48hrs...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jul.12, 04:52 PM
we should have some contest for the 6th of september. breakfast of champions.... Razz

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.