Competitions???
2010.Jul.07, 11:03 PM
RE: Competitions???
(2010.Jul.07 11:01 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  how can you possibly think a evens odds battlerounds is a good idea for a competition.

Maybe because preach and I came up with the idea. Or maybe because its fun. Possibly because it promotes teamwork among people you never talk to. Or maybe because I like that double cp/skill/xp day we get once we kick your arse!
2010.Jul.07, 11:03 PM
Because it makes you play smart. Smile
2010.Jul.08, 12:23 AM
I anything you will NEVER make everyone happy. Thats why you need a mix, some luck based for everyone and some hardcore comps the the hardcore players. No point segregating the people who play alot i mean alot! Because they do! Bad business.

Just think the game can be made so people can get interested in it! And i mean more interested and i mean new players.

turn back the clocks a little, but i dont think you can get this unless Zen gets back into the game!
2010.Jul.08, 12:50 AM
Zen's not into the game??? Eek
2010.Jul.08, 05:02 AM
(2010.Jul.08 12:50 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Zen's not into the game??? Eek

Evidently Idea
2010.Jul.08, 08:45 AM
(2010.Jul.08 12:23 AM)Reknak Wrote:  I anything you will NEVER make everyone happy. Thats why you need a mix, some luck based for everyone and some hardcore comps the the hardcore players. No point segregating the people who play alot i mean alot! Because they do! Bad business.

Just think the game can be made so people can get interested in it! And i mean more interested and i mean new players.

turn back the clocks a little, but i dont think you can get this unless Zen gets back into the game!

We have luck based competition every holiday minus the 4th of july the past 2 years. What more do you want?
2010.Jul.08, 09:54 AM
(2010.Jul.08 08:45 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  We have luck based competition every holiday minus the 4th of july the past 2 years. What more do you want?

Go and read my first post. the one about missing out on the events of the past and how there used to be more going on. Your happy as you are great. If you want to join in on comps its a choice, dont really effect you. I would like more going on like there used to be, all i am saying.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.08 09:55 AM by Reknak.
2010.Jul.08, 09:58 AM
(2010.Jul.08 09:54 AM)Reknak Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.08 08:45 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  We have luck based competition every holiday minus the 4th of july the past 2 years. What more do you want?

Go and read my first post. the one about missing out on the events of the past and how there used to be more going on. Your happy as you are great. If you want to join in on comps its a choice, dont really effect you. I would like more going on like there used to be, all i am saying.

I've read it and you've contridacted yourself since then. Those contests were held on holdiays (we still have that), those contests were activity based or more for the stronger players, but what you seem to be asking for is more random contests (wait thats exactly what we have!)...
2010.Jul.08, 01:08 PM
Activity contest were better for people who play the game.
Luck based is best for those who are less active.

Zen should do two separate contest you pick which one you want to be in. The activate one would give a item as a prize, the luck one would give donation days as a prize.

Those who are more activate would be more likely to use and want a item.
Less activate peolpe are less likely to donate. So donation days would be a fair prize for them.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Jul.08, 02:27 PM
activate?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.