Competitions???
2010.Jul.07, 06:53 PM
RE: Competitions???
who is it?
2010.Jul.07, 06:55 PM
me...then i became an active player again. ill be quitting again soon.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.07, 07:23 PM
(2010.Jul.07 06:48 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  He was active for the contest then stop playing and he still has his prize

Its even worst...

The contest that year was that every1 who logged in once on the xx day of december, had a ticket for a chance to win 1 of the prizes. The one who won the Xmas axe happened to be a guy who registered, stayed on the site about a minute and a half to never log in again.

Edit
sorry, im getting old, my memory failed me, kinda. It was in 2006, 07 and it was the shotgun, not an axe.

06.December.23
The raffle drawings have been completed. We gave away 10 unique prizes to 42 winners. Congrats to all who won, and thank you to everyone who plays this game and makes it as great as it is. Merry Christmas!
10-Pack Small Stim Packs (RedSuitedSlayer, SGTtort, Rakdos, Iceman, Blitzen, Sarge, HomerJ, AthrunZala, ShadowDude, Vman88)
10-Pack Medium Stim Packs (KingTheoden, Ushanewnewba, Wilson, Eaglestar, Jubei, Monk, Dragon, PointyEars, noblebandit, CptSpeedy)
10-Pack Large Stim Packs (MASTERMIND, Matt, DontStop, glassman, Blizzard, Ragestriker, ganadork, lloyd101, mastergasket, Chris)
Dyneema Santa Coat (TripsT)
Christmas Axe (Lorethein)
Christmas Shotgun (DarquinDarkklaw)
Awakenedlands Police Issued Armor (Scorpious)
5 Donator Days (MirandaFrost, IONRIPPER88, billy786, SatanClaws, Sam I Am, LostAngel)
15 Donator Days (Snowflake, Luna)
30 Donator Days (DoubleTime)

DarquinDarkklaw
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=3876

If you play for 2 days and still are level 1, that means you didnt play at all...
2010.Jul.07, 07:42 PM
WOW he got over like a fat rat
2010.Jul.07, 08:11 PM
Fcuk, we need to have a big ass raffle with customized items, designer drugs, improved cybernetics. Stat modifiers, custom housing, a gang with one high _ass hideout rating of choice, permanent hospitalizing on an individual of there choice, bonus credits per donation for one day, and love making with the admin!

Ok please Zenith use this list for a huge raffle!
2010.Jul.07, 09:09 PM
Zen doesn't give a shit anymore. Just ask Ronin. Oh wait, he bailed.
2010.Jul.07, 10:19 PM
I would like to see more luck based competitions, instead of having all the high levels dominating the comps all the time. Would be nice for everyone to get a chance to win
2010.Jul.07, 10:33 PM
Or another trainer competition that lasts for 5 days straight. It would prevent 100% training and would leave room for everyone to participate without going completely out of their way.
2010.Jul.07, 10:55 PM
(2010.Jul.07 10:19 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I would like to see more luck based competitions, instead of having all the high levels dominating the comps all the time. Would be nice for everyone to get a chance to win
We have luck contests all the time. They suck, the general consensus is they suck.
2010.Jul.07, 11:01 PM
how can you possibly think a evens odds battlerounds is a good idea for a competition.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.