Poll: is he in violation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

hey deathwing please hospitalize me
2009.Jul.15, 08:09 AM
RE: hey deathwing please hospitalize me
(2009.Jul.15 06:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote:  When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

not all of us.....
14.Jul.09 Brugada attacked you and lost.

just sayin...

o and not jager either....

congrats, where's the line start for autographs? just saying

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.15, 08:36 AM
(2009.Jul.15 06:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote:  When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

not all of us.....
14.Jul.09 Brugada attacked you and lost.

just sayin...

o and not jager either....

Yep I bit off on a hosp, it happens. I think I hosped you later though. Not sure if I tried Jag either. She is a tough bytch. Smile

I can try again on you duch. Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.15, 10:02 AM

I have yet to hear 1 word of truth out of this mouth.

Also Howl, why are you blocking me? I enjoyed our conversations yesterday where you disagreed with every word I said. Even about agreeing to disagree.
2009.Jul.15, 10:05 AM
Shoot! I knew I forgot to hosp someone yesterday.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.16, 07:44 AM
(2009.Jul.15 10:05 AM)superdude Wrote:  Shoot! I knew I forgot to hosp someone yesterday.

You always did seem to have a foggy memory of things and events.
2009.Jul.16, 11:21 AM
(2009.Jul.15 10:02 AM)mblume Wrote:  Also Howl, why are you blocking me? I enjoyed our conversations yesterday where you disagreed with every word I said. Even about agreeing to disagree.

I'm upset with all of u nut jobs... I lost an enemy and gained 3 friends....Eek

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.16, 11:23 AM
I'm that enemy Howl, that was me Wink
2009.Jul.16, 11:31 AM
Hy Deathwing...

He is back....
2009.Jul.16, 12:00 PM
I did a cool thing and thought you would be flattered. I changed my name to look like yours so people would stop hosping me. Looks like it worked, but now you hate me Cry
2009.Jul.16, 09:40 PM
(2009.Jul.16 12:00 PM)mblume Wrote:  I did a cool thing and thought you would be flattered. I changed my name to look like yours so people would stop hosping me. Looks like it worked, but now you hate me Cry

look on the bright side though
she's not hosping you... though if you keep bitching/whining on the forums that might as well change Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.