Poll: is he in violation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

hey deathwing please hospitalize me
2009.Jul.13, 09:43 PM
hey deathwing please hospitalize me
bc that wwill just further my point

before anyone chimes in and tells me how bad of an idea this thread is kiss my ass

I happen to be a family gang with x pats I got hosped the other day online by dickwing bc he was bored and have been getting hosped by him since bc someone in my family gang retaliated

now the way I understand disclaimer 26 is that it is designed to keep players from negatively affecting zeniths player base anyone can ignore it if they want but we have all seen players in the hospital from dickwing for no apparent reason now I under stand its a crime gameand its part of the game and all but seriously I think everyones activity would drop at least a little bit if they had to walk on pins and needles so to speak if they had to hope when they came online an older character wasn't bored and im pretty sure if activity drops the player base is affected

the point of this post is dickwing in violation of disclaimer 26
2009.Jul.13, 09:48 PM
RE: hey dickwing please hospitalize me
That's Deathwing for you. He likes to keep things exciting.

1 person in the statute might, or might not, bother the swaying judgment. It's highly unlikely that you'll make Zenith believe that Deathwing is going to completely destroy her player base and make her think that he doesn't need to play AL anymore.

Really don't need to be complaining. X Pats is helping you, aren't they? Kind of disgraceful to them for you to complain after they busted his balls.
2009.Jul.13, 09:50 PM
awww
how cute Biggrin
another "I love Deathwing" thread
thanks guys... i didn't know you care

by the way prickant
why don't you stim? scared?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.13 09:50 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.13, 10:04 PM
nice post, blackjeep.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.13, 10:07 PM
some1 multi?Evil
2009.Jul.13, 10:10 PM
not that I need anymore enemies but conrad im curious as to why you call blackclouds big rod I've asked around and nobody knows seriously not tryin to piss you off just a curious noob
2009.Jul.13, 10:12 PM
RULE #18, since we are going into the rules.....

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

Someone please correct me if im wrong, but im sure that deathwing has had a problem with a few of the X family....
Therefore, it is not breaking rules if hospitalizes them......

†Demon†
2009.Jul.13, 10:14 PM
everyone thats anyone knows. even you blackjeep. i think i will start hsoping you.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.13, 10:14 PM
(2009.Jul.13 10:12 PM)BSOXXX Wrote:  RULE #18, since we are going into the rules.....

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

Someone please correct me if im wrong, but im sure that deathwing has had a problem with a few of the X family....
Therefore, it is not breaking rules if hospitalizes them......

†Demon†
the original hosp was bc he was bored that was his exact wording
2009.Jul.13, 10:15 PM
(2009.Jul.13 10:10 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  not that I need anymore enemies but conrad im curious as to why you call blackclouds big rod I've asked around and nobody knows seriously not tryin to piss you off just a curious noob

so you're crying in this post about how you're unfairly hosp'd, yet you talk smack to older players. yeah you're just so innocent. you're the same one that went crying to older players when you said i hit you online when we were both much lower lvls. give me a break