Welcome back Druchii
2009.Nov.20, 09:41 PM
Welcome back Druchii
I guess the smell of Christmas wars have brought you back to the game.

Welcome back!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.21, 11:27 AM
RE: Welcome back Druchii
of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.21 11:28 AM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Nov.21, 08:14 PM
(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote:  of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.

So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...
2009.Nov.21, 09:18 PM
welcome back druchi....

Are you sure you want us to participate RJ? we were thinking of staying on the sidelines so SV could win this time around...
2009.Nov.22, 08:38 PM
(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote:  of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

I'm bored with you already!

j/k welcome back old timer

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.22, 09:24 PM
Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.
2009.Nov.22, 09:36 PM
(2009.Nov.22 09:24 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.

So thats that shit I slipped on?!!Eek

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.24, 06:47 PM
(2009.Nov.21 08:14 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...

they will be involved for sure Twisted
participation is not optional Winky

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.