AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Welcome back Druchii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess the smell of Christmas wars have brought you back to the game.

Welcome back!
of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.
(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.

So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...

rado360

welcome back druchi....

Are you sure you want us to participate RJ? we were thinking of staying on the sidelines so SV could win this time around...
(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

I'm bored with you already!

j/k welcome back old timer
Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.
(2009.Nov.22 09:24 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.

So thats that shit I slipped on?!!Eek
(2009.Nov.21 08:14 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...

they will be involved for sure Twisted
participation is not optional Winky
Reference URL's