AwakenedLands Forums
Welcome back Druchii - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome back Druchii (/thread-9657.html)

Welcome back Druchii - JakeBlues - 2009.Nov.20 09:41 PM

I guess the smell of Christmas wars have brought you back to the game.

Welcome back!

RE: Welcome back Druchii - Druchii - 2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM

of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.

RE: Welcome back Druchii - randomjacker - 2009.Nov.21 08:14 PM

(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote:  of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

This time not in hospitalization wars, I am gonna aim to do a lot more gang wars.

I just hope I manage to change the gang war system before everything breaks loose.

So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...

RE: Welcome back Druchii - rado360 - 2009.Nov.21 09:18 PM

welcome back druchi....

Are you sure you want us to participate RJ? we were thinking of staying on the sidelines so SV could win this time around...

RE: Welcome back Druchii - Leopard - 2009.Nov.22 08:38 PM

(2009.Nov.21 11:27 AM)Druchii Wrote:  of course, needed to come back a bit earlier to work up cash for stims Wink

I'm bored with you already!

j/k welcome back old timer

RE: Welcome back Druchii - CrazyFoley - 2009.Nov.22 09:24 PM

Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.

RE: Welcome back Druchii - Brugada - 2009.Nov.22 09:36 PM

(2009.Nov.22 09:24 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Bout damn time you came back. I was peeing myself daily and nobody could tell I was happy.

So thats that shit I slipped on?!!Eek

RE: Welcome back Druchii - Lucky666 - 2009.Nov.24 06:47 PM

(2009.Nov.21 08:14 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  So you are just gonna not participate in the X-Mas hosp wars??? you have always been big in hosp wars...

Cause Diss is gonna be involved I would hope...

they will be involved for sure Twisted
participation is not optional Winky