[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[X] Bacon

Who is Deathwing???

He is back....
2009.Jul.14, 01:29 AM
RE: hey deathwing please hospitalize me
(2009.Jul.13 10:52 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.13 10:46 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  errrrr...ummmm. thats a huge war? come now.

Well, relative to what we HAVEN'T had in ages, yes.

Can you smell the stench of boredom in those word's...

Bring back the old day'sSmirk
2009.Jul.14, 03:04 AM
I've hit ppl when I'm bored and never seen 1 thread about it... I've seen other ppl hit other ppl because they were bored and not seen any threads for them either. Yeah DW can get a bit out of hand but personally I think this thread is the biggest load of horse manure i've seen in awhile....

Grow some balls dude. If I had you in my gang I would be totally embarrassed right now!! Rolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.14, 04:13 AM
I'd also be embarrased and I don't think I've moaned about hits before, but DW's a tool. Rules are there to be abided. He caused this for no reason, simple.
2009.Jul.14, 06:43 AM
RE: hey dickwing please hospitalize me
(2009.Jul.13 10:04 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  nice post, blackjeep.

ding ding ding....we have a winner.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.14, 06:46 AM
(2009.Jul.14 03:04 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I've hit ppl when I'm bored and never seen 1 thread about it... I've seen other ppl hit other ppl because they were bored and not seen any threads for them either. Yeah DW can get a bit out of hand but personally I think this thread is the biggest load of horse manure i've seen in awhile....

Grow some balls dude. If I had you in my gang I would be totally embarrassed right now!! Rolleyes

Yea and look at the losers in her gang........Winky
2009.Jul.14, 07:01 AM
(2009.Jul.14 06:46 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.14 03:04 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I've hit ppl when I'm bored and never seen 1 thread about it... I've seen other ppl hit other ppl because they were bored and not seen any threads for them either. Yeah DW can get a bit out of hand but personally I think this thread is the biggest load of horse manure i've seen in awhile....

Yea and look at the losers in her gang........Winky

Jealous?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.14, 07:08 AM
dingus is the man!!! just ask him.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.14, 07:48 AM

There is a difference Howl. For one not too many people around that could actually put a stop to you. Also you're seldom seen actually running your mouth in the forums about it. Speaking from first hand experience, your random attacks weren't hosps, but leaves.
2009.Jul.14, 07:52 AM
(2009.Jul.14 07:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  dingus is the man!!! just ask him.

Why yes, yes I am!