AL History
2009.Jun.30, 08:47 PM
RE: AL History
Pimpstars existed twice actually.

The first time, it was Dru's gang along with Known players like Nightrain, Rafal and Kain, they got destroyed a few times by the Elders.

The 2nd time was When Dru tried ti revive the good old hosp wars and created Pimpstars again (gang tag was Peen). It only lasted a few weeks.

I'm not really good at just remembering things, it usually pops in my head after I read a question or a false info...
2009.Jul.01, 04:15 AM
oh yea, the ePeen, good times

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Jul.01, 02:43 PM
People do not really know the Cosa Nostra story well, they mix facts with fiction.

The original Cosa Nostra was presided and created by Bigrod. Used to be a Shadow Family gang earlier, as Rod and SG used to be close. At some point, JUDGES and MOB separated to be to different entities.

Cosa Nostra consisted of Bigrod, and numerous other players for most of it's existence. Shadowdoc (current name?), both kids, Blackpanther, Nargul (witless) if I am not mistaken, and a few others. Fall 2007, Bigrod bought a baby gang, 11 or 12 slots (do not remember) wich was to be part of the MOB family, Cosa Nostras. This sub-gang was led by Atrain, Styxriver, and Blackwidow. A few still playing ALers started there (Acooper, me, Eff, vidar01, EriktheRed).

At some point early 08' or december 07 (can't remember), Rod tought about retiring, as the game grew boring on him, gang managing was getting annoying and overall determination he was getting from his allies / members was not as high as his could be. At some point in the meantime, Shadowdoc left for SVs, and the gang was disbanded. It was turned by SVs to some sub-gang for a while, VILAINS Minions, wich was led for a long time by WARHAMMER. This gang saw growing some bad seeds like Slim, or people like Canosoup. (later on the gang was bouth by Rod) This gang is lost now, or at least I don't know anymore wich one it is.

Cosa Nostras (the sub-gang) survived for a while, but had no impact on the AL community. Bigrod and nargul joined for a while, to help out the changing administration and carry on the MOB name. At some point it was given to Styxrivers and some associates that wanted to revamp the gang, with turn to SOldiers of Fortune for a while before they went inactives, and blah. It died. (the gang was sometime bought by Acooper as Valhalla's sub gang, Valgrind, then ValgrindGBZ)

Rod travelled after, Shadows, DM, 3 man pvp gang, and DM again, and 2 man gang with me, in spring 2008, wich we called Cosa Nostra again and MOB was back.

Then, really early summer, he joined Warhammer / Slim (in the gang now morphed to QC Legion (family gang that did not work out))and made Cosa Nostra again, over there. Troops and most networking was in place already, and Rod had found a financial ally that could provide him support, and total dedication.

Not long after, wanting even more power, he bought DM. Awesomo moved to SVs.

Cosa Nostra got his peak of slots, hideout, and investments, but lacked dedicated manpower. Worked a few months, allied itself with SVs for a while. Rod was offered spots from many gangs.

Fall 08, he retired in a hospitalization frenzy many still remember.

MOB with it.
2009.Jul.01, 02:59 PM
Cmdrs Fight Club is the old ValgrindGBZ. Valgrind has lots of leaders after Acooper left without telling anyone. Then he came back and after a couple days he sold it out from under us to VS. From their I belive Mosq sold it to Fight club after the Villians and Vallhalla sub gangs merged. From their I beleive it became Cmdrs Fight Club.
2009.Jul.02, 05:34 AM
History of the Lycan Legion

Jocasta and TealJade created a gang called the Poxy Cohorts, along with some of their other friends who had come over from the other website. On the first day they joined AL they were contacted by a friendly higher level called Mace, welcoming them to the game and making sure they found their way around. The girls were then having some trouble with some people, namely jamestheshiner, spikelancelot and gemini. Mace and Shadowguard became their protectors.

At the time Mace had left the comfort of the Shadow Warlords, where he had spent most of his time, and was running his own gang of mercenaries, first with Vyper (SRX) and then with badmanbren. Mace decided that it was time to get back in a more established gang and joined the X Pats.

While Mace was doing this the Poxy Cohorts were growing in strength, but were still being harassed by a few people so Mace decided it was time to make them a real force in the game, so left the X Pats to join the Poxy Cohorts. They got a good group of players together and even had 2 family gangs, with most people being friends in real life too. The Poxy Cohorts were doing well in the voting for the most improved gang in the AL community for 2008. Guest members, such as WilliamR, joined the gang for a while to help out with advice and getting gang points in wars. The hideout became strong and a lot of member slots were created.

So everything was going well until one day Mace had a mental blip and decided that he was leaving the game for good, as his real life work was taking over too much. He came back for one day during the Xmas Hosp War of 08/09 when the Poxy Cohorts fought alonsgide SV.

While he was away a lot of the original Poxy Cohorts members left the game, although Jocasta and TealJade continued to get stronger. Fast forward about 7mths later and Mace decided to return to AL full time. After discussion between Mace, Jocasta and Teal they decided it was time to give the Poxy Cohorts an overhaul. A new name, new members and new way of working.

While he had been away on his travels Mace had become lost in the mountains, where he met a stranger who gave him shelter and taught him the ways of the wolf, eventually turning him into a Lycan. Upon his return to AL Mace was to pass this gift on to his old friends. With increased speed, strength and stamina from their transformation, and an insatiable bloodlust burning inside their glowing yellow eyes the Lycan Legion was born…
2009.Jul.02, 11:41 AM
i'm still relatively new, dont know much about the history of AL. i'm sure you guys know more than me.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Apr.07, 09:18 AM
Dark Matter came back with their original gang. March, 2010
Within a night, they have gathered 20+ members.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed. April, 2010

Amend
2010.Apr.07, 09:55 AM
(2010.Apr.07 09:18 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Dark Matter came back with their original gang. March, 2010
Within a night, they have gathered 20+ members.

Xpats and Diss self-destructed. April, 2010

haha...
2010.Apr.14, 10:04 AM
love this thread...unfortunately most of my recollection of marvel and vills history is clouded by bourbon filled nights...ill try and dig up some stuff

doh
2010.Apr.14, 10:29 AM
(2009.Jul.02 05:34 AM)TheMace Wrote:  History of the Lycan Legion

Jocasta and TealJade created a gang called the Poxy Cohorts, along with some of their other friends who had come over from the other website. On the first day they joined AL they were contacted by a friendly higher level called Mace, welcoming them to the game and making sure they found their way around. The girls were then having some trouble with some people, namely jamestheshiner, spikelancelot and gemini. Mace, Shadowguard and Deathwing(who always appreciates the opportunity to pick a fight or 10) became their protectors.

At the time Mace had left the comfort of the Shadow Warlords, where he had spent most of his time, and was running his own gang of mercenaries, first with Vyper (SRX) and then with badmanbren. Mace decided that it was time to get back in a more established gang and joined the X Pats.

While Mace was doing this the Poxy Cohorts were growing in strength, but were still being harassed by a few people so Mace decided it was time to make them a real force in the game, so left the X Pats to join the Poxy Cohorts. They got a good group of players together and even had 2 family gangs, with most people being friends in real life too. The Poxy Cohorts were doing well in the voting for the most improved gang in the AL community for 2008. Guest members, such as Howl, RJ and WilliamR, joined the gang for a while to help out with advice and getting gang points in wars. The hideout became strong and a lot of member slots were created.

So everything was going well until one day Mace had a mental blip and decided that he was leaving the game for good, as his real life work was taking over too much. He came back for one day during the Xmas Hosp War of 08/09 when the Poxy Cohorts fought alonsgide SV and VS.

While he was away a lot of the original Poxy Cohorts members left the game, although Jocasta and TealJade continued to get stronger. Fast forward about 7mths later and Mace decided to return to AL full time. After discussion between Mace, Jocasta and Teal they decided it was time to give the Poxy Cohorts an overhaul. A new name, new members and new way of working.

While he had been away on his travels Mace had become lost in the mountains, where he met a stranger who gave him shelter and taught him the ways of the wolf, eventually turning him into a Lycan. Upon his return to AL Mace was to pass this gift on to his old friends. With increased speed, strength and stamina from their transformation, and an insatiable bloodlust burning inside their glowing yellow eyes the Lycan Legion was born…

I am baffled that you forgot to mention me Razz
Also you forgot to mention your time in the Bad family
i think it was after you left SW and before you started the 4hire with Vyper.
you also forgot to mention the conflicts with Diss and X-pats, the almost purchase of DM(which crashed because of slim and his business techniques)
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.14 10:31 AM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.