AL History
2010.Apr.26, 08:27 PM
RE: AL History
haha Smile if i had only warred.. i would be several levels lower and probably not on the POI Smile thanks zenith ^_^

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Apr.27, 08:01 PM
>_<

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

>_< !!!!!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jun.09, 08:05 AM
June 2010 - Two Strongest Players in AL, Pun and Cheetah, has left the game. They vow to stop by and say "Hi" to their AL friends once in a while. And possibly, they might return to the game in a year. Rumor said that their demise started with the For Hire vs S.V Hosp War, which lasted for about 20 days in total. Super Cyborg WilliamR (Rank 10) was able to Hospitalize Pun (Rank 1) was a turn in AL's history book. S.V.'s last hosp war with Space Wrangler was the decision maker. Conrad (Rank 4) was able to somewhat compete with Pun (Rank 1) with Gang Backup, Gang Protection, and Career Skills. According to Pun, their decision was made for the R.L. family. Good Luck to you two. Pun and Cheetah will always be remembered as a great player in the A.L. community.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.09 08:39 AM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Jun.09, 11:16 AM
They will not be missed, but they will be remembered. Jk. I wont remember. Who are we talking about again? Johnrambo?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Aug.13, 06:34 PM
(2010.Jun.09 11:16 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  They will not be missed, but they will be remembered. Jk. I wont remember. Who are we talking about again? Johnrambo?

that guy was epic.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Nov.30, 10:01 AM
Question??
Is there anywhere where someone has made a written account of all the histoiry and milestones in AL. As a relatively new player I would like to know about things that have happened before.

For examplk; at the moment its obviousky the age of Habitat as they pretty much run everything. But I've heard it used to be super Villains.$

If anyone can help please post?
2011.Nov.30, 10:11 AM
RE: Question??
This isn't the Renaissance.

That's what she said
2011.Nov.30, 10:14 AM
No granted its not. But all good games,RPGs and well pretty much anything has a story? And surely some of the older players like recounting days gone by! Or not........
2011.Nov.30, 10:14 AM
sorry man, you're probably not going to get an good answer out of anyone. anyone who can and would give you an accurate account doesnt come on the forums very much.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Nov.30, 10:19 AM
(2011.Nov.30 10:14 AM)filthymick Wrote:  sorry man, you're probably not going to get an good answer out of anyone. anyone who can and would give you an accurate account doesnt come on the forums very much.

That would be accurate. A lot of the older players don't get on here to often.

That's what she said